Networking Ubuntu VM home folder into UnRaid host

This might be partly a Linux Mint (Ubuntu) question, but I am trying to mount the /home/username folder onto a SMB share on the UnRaid Host...  I have gotten it added to the fstab, and it mounts... When I login the user with the share completely empty Linux Mint creates all the default folders like normal, so it has most of the permissions correct, but has other symptoms of not working correctly...  Firefox gives error messages about bookmark folders being invalid, and google chrome is unable to do its first time launch (just gives the waiting indicator for about 2 minutes with no other indication that it is doing anything)

//ip_of_UnRaid_Host/usernameshare /home/username cifs guest,noperm,uid=username,gid=usernamegroup,file_mode=0777,dir_mode=0777,cache=none,hard 0 0

UnRaid host has only original "root" user, and I am attempting to avoid creating any new ones...  I also don't have any particular interest in using the [home] section of the SMB config, since this is just one share pointing to one user, and no others are foreseen...

Do I have the mount options correct?  What am I missing?