Windows 10 wont boot - Bad System Config Info error

I am using 6.5.3 currently.

This is the second time this has happened now in less than 2 months. I don't recall the details of the first time to know if anything has been repeated this time though.

Last time I didn't look into it much and just used a back up VM image. Since this is the second time I would like to see if there is a proper fix for it.

Here's what happened.

The array did it's parity check. There were 3 errors, it was like that last time too, but that is a separate issue that I am looking into and will post separately about it.

Then a few disk error warnings popped up so I decided to restart the whole computer. After the restart it said the array has come good. There are no SMART warnings.

The docker service wouldn't start. It had been filling up anyway so I decided to delete the image and start fresh to see if I can track down the container that was filling it up. (Still searching forums to see how to tell what files have the error to verify them against a backup before I have Unraid repair them during the parity check) After that docker returned to normal.

Windows won't start and says Bad System Config Info. Automatic repair fails.

It seems the VM is acting like it doesn't have a hard drive because when I load the command prompt in troubleshoot I can't CD into a C drive, only the X drive.

I also tried running DiskPart last time and when I do a 'list disk' nothing shows.

I have not taken any command prompt level repair step this time in hopes this install can be saved.

I have attached the diagnostics zip file if it helps.

Let me know if there is anything that would help track this down and get windows to boot.

Thanks for reading.

Please let me know if you have any idea what can be causing this and how to fix it.

smserver-diagnostics-20181010-1822.zip

The docker image got messed up because of this:

Oct 10 16:36:31 smserver root: mount: /var/lib/docker: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop2, missing codepage or helper program, or other error.

Probably because of the multitude of these 

Oct 10 16:36:31 smserver kernel: BTRFS error (device sdb1): parent transid verify failed on 358397050880 wanted 767241 found 766674

of which @johnnie.black is the resident guru.

Cache filesystem is corrupt, and it's no wonder:

Oct 10 16:36:20 smserver kernel: BTRFS info (device sdb1): bdev /dev/sdc1 errs: wr 533355, rd 277945, flush 17942, corrupt 0, gen 0
Oct 10 16:36:20 smserver kernel: BTRFS info (device sdb1): bdev /dev/sdb1 errs: wr 3693040, rd 2824370, flush 68703, corrupt 0, gen 0

Thousands of read and write errors on both devices, these are hardware errors, and on SSDs usually the result of bad cable(s)