2990wx DPC Latency in VMs

I was wondering if anyone else has the symptom of lots of latency inside your VMs on a 2990wx? I have a gaming VM I use and the latency is pretty terrible. Below is it running in a vm. I've used LSTOPO and did all the stuff space invader talked about. I lowered my ram assigned amount. I've tried basically everything I could think of including the MSI_util.exe and such. I still have constantly high DCP latency. So know what your thinking to. Its your PASS THROUGHS! So created a win10 VM with nothing but a dedicated SSD for it. Still looked like this. Cores are pinned/assigned(no less or more cpus change it). GPU is allocated from the same CPU that controls that slot. The ONLY thing that I couldn't do is allocate the same that controls the audio card. I checked that though by using a USB audio controller. VM has its own dedicated SSD and everything. This picture is also taken when the CPUs are barely loaded. The picture below it however is bare metal win10 run with all CPUs as maxed as possible. Whenever its not maxed it drops to around 900 microseconds so it barely changes. Any ideas? I'm hoping other 2990wx users have figured out a way around all this. I've read on VFIO subreddit you can do huge pages and a few other ticks but I'm unsure how to do that on unraid as those options do not appear to be exposed. I also thought it might be because windows isn't taking into account the CCX or something.

Latency.PNG.ff9ac9eaa807ce4e5fea16e3f0ee370c.PNGlatency.PNG.4b81addec7238c5b55a7609b9aca2a5a.PNG