Out of RAM? VM's shut down. Do I have bad RAM?

Noticed my VM's would occasionally be down (once every few weeks) and finally captured some info in the logs. 

But I don't know how to interpret what I see in the logs. I do know that Unraid thinks it's out of RAM and is shutting down my VM's but I have 16GB of RAM and the 'used' amount never really got over about 9GB and the rest was shown as either cache or free in grafana. So it seems like something else is going on other than just running out of RAM. 

Log file attached. Any ideas what the likely culprit is? Unraid 6.5.3

crash.txt

Then start either disabling containers one at a time (or limit their memory usage) as any container can and will use all available memory if it wants it (ie: to unpack etc), and at the wrong time if this happens and a VM does happen to need memory, then something will get killed off.

You might also want to look at that tautilli script you've got running off of the flash drive.  Alternatively you can also install the swap file plugin and see if that makes a difference