[Support] binhex - SickChill

• 1 month later...

@binhex  I hope you are doing well.  How will we know when the UI issue is fixed?  I have my docker set to specifically get v2022.02.20-01 and I'm waiting to change the config to "latest".

On another note regarding all of your popular docker apps, I was just reading that upgrading to 6.11 requires the removal of Nerdpack.   Some plugins are now part of unraid, but others have to be manually installed if they are still required.

One of the dockers I installed (maybe more) included instructions to install NP to add perl, unrar, Python, etc.  I don't recall if it was any of yours.   Does any of your dockers need any of these apps?

image.png.b4f0516e21849e7b9e1acefea6ec5c21.png

image.png.358dee09f35c90d805d4730ce3ae310c.png

If not, I'm going to uninstall the above and NP and upgrade to 6.11.  If they are still needed, I'll have to dl and install manually now before upgrading to 6.11.

Thanks!

11 hours ago, optiman said:

I hope you are doing well.  How will we know when the UI issue is fixed?

you will have to try pulling down latest to confirm if the issue is resolved.

11 hours ago, optiman said:

One of the dockers I installed (maybe more) included instructions to install NP to add perl, unrar, Python, etc.  I don't recall if it was any of yours.   Does any of your dockers need any of these apps?

nope.

Currently running sickchill on a synology, but that presents a msg that it's no longer supported. I have an unRAID server, and found this thread. Is this a similar sickchill? Same sickchill?
Running in a docker on unRAID seems desirable to me. I think I could then get rid of my synology. Is there a good howto/video for installing sickchill on unRAID docker from scratch? I'm assuming I can't easily port any thing over and would just need to start from scratch.