[Support] binhex - SickChill


binhex

66 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, elbobo said:

I updated last evening and tried to log in today, UI never shows and the log shows:

Looking at the github it looks like they might have upgraded to requiring Python3.X on their end. Is there a fix for this?

 

Thanks!

Hi, I'm having the exacta same issue since updating to latest version. Keen to find out about a fix or workaround.

 

Cheers 

Link to post
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this has now been fixed, please pull down the latest image.

Overview: Support for Docker image arch-sickchill in the binhex repo. Application: SickChill- https://github.com/SickChill/SickChill Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/binhex/arch-sickchil

Backed my config up from interface in SickRage, restored the same profile in SickChill and restarted the service. Docker itself was the same settings, with just a tweak to the port number until I

Posted Images

15 hours ago, elbobo said:

I updated last evening and tried to log in today, UI never shows and the log shows:

Looking at the github it looks like they might have upgraded to requiring Python3.X on their end. Is there a fix for this?

 

Thanks!

Hello!

 

I'd like to report the same issue.

Link to post

Unraid 6.8.3

SickChill Info:

Branch: master

Commit: 99336df163c7e776c7931d864e84d1f0f83afe4d

Database Version: 44.2

Python Version: 3.8.5 (default, Jul 27 2020, 08:42:51) [GCC 10.1.0]

SSL Version: OpenSSL 1.1.1g 21 Apr 2020

OS: Linux-4.19.107-Unraid-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5

Locale: en_GB.UTF-8

 

Sickchill hasn't been able to update for the past several days.  I've tried removing the container & image and pulling the latest, but the update fails in the same spot even before I've restored a config from backup.  Any help offered is appreciated.  Thanks!

 

Here's the latest related entry in the log w/ debugging enabled:

2020-09-10 07:21:13 DEBUG :: WEBSERVER-HOME_0 :: cur_commit = 99336df163c7e776c7931d864e84d1f0f83afe4d, newest_commit = 7435bdf348cf507cc0d026769ea2dc49869667ce, num_commits_behind = 305
2020-09-10 07:21:13 INFO :: WEBSERVER-HOME_0 :: Clearing out update folder /config/sr-update before extracting
2020-09-10 07:21:15 INFO :: WEBSERVER-HOME_0 :: Creating update folder /config/sr-update before extracting
2020-09-10 07:21:15 INFO :: WEBSERVER-HOME_0 :: Downloading update from https://github.com/SickChill/SickChill/tarball/master
2020-09-10 07:21:19 INFO :: WEBSERVER-HOME_0 :: Extracting file /config/sr-update/sr-update.tar
2020-09-10 07:21:28 INFO :: WEBSERVER-HOME_0 :: Deleting file /config/sr-update/sr-update.tar
2020-09-10 07:21:28 INFO :: WEBSERVER-HOME_0 :: Moving files from /config/sr-update/SickChill-SickChill-7435bdf to /opt/sickchill
2020-09-10 07:21:28 DEBUG :: WEBSERVER-HOME_0 :: Traceback: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/sickchill/sickchill/update_manager/source.py", line 190, in update
    os.renames(old_path, new_path)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.8/os.py", line 270, in renames
    rename(old, new)
OSError: [Errno 18] Invalid cross-device link: '/config/sr-update/SickChill-SickChill-7435bdf/.appveyor.yml' -> '/opt/sickchill/.appveyor.yml'

Link to post
45 minutes ago, snazz said:

Sickchill hasn't been able to update for the past several days.

dont update sickchill using the update mechanism for the app it most probably wont work, or break the app. docker containers get updated when a new docker image is released by the developer, which in this case is me.

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting an error:

Pulling image: binhex/arch-sickchill:latest

IMAGE ID [1317023122]: Pulling from binhex/arch-sickchill. 
IMAGE ID [14385fa47934]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [682c4a50a8f4]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [9df9019461aa]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [4562141c74e8]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [d7a57f770328]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [0ee9483b4493]: Pulling fs layer. 
IMAGE ID [3cc7b2696a78]: Pulling fs layer. 
IMAGE ID [ed0589eda135]: Pulling fs layer. 

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 0 B

Error: error pulling image configuration: unknown blob

 

EDIT: Fixed now

Edited by SumMarius
Fixed now
Link to post
5 minutes ago, SumMarius said:

Getting an error:

Pulling image: binhex/arch-sickchill:latest

IMAGE ID [1317023122]: Pulling from binhex/arch-sickchill. 
IMAGE ID [14385fa47934]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [682c4a50a8f4]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [9df9019461aa]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [4562141c74e8]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [d7a57f770328]: Already exists. 
IMAGE ID [0ee9483b4493]: Pulling fs layer. 
IMAGE ID [3cc7b2696a78]: Pulling fs layer. 
IMAGE ID [ed0589eda135]: Pulling fs layer. 

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 0 B

Error: error pulling image configuration: unknown blob

Me too.

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @binhex, great work not just with this docker but with all your dockers!

 

Not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes....I have SickChill running, everything works fine but when searching is done, it finds and sends torrents to DelugeVPN for downloads. All downloads continuously start and stop, nothing gets created in my "incomplete" folder. If I try with Sonarr torrents sent to DelugeVPN downloads work and get completed (fully downloads in the incomplete folder then gets moved to the completed folder). If I try manually adding torrents or magnets to Deluge they also work as intended......So my conclusion is that something is off coming from SickChill, maybe permissions. 

 

I ran "chmod 777 -R" on my SickChill appdata folder but it still misbehaves.

 

Hope someone here is able to help PLEASE.

Link to post
51 minutes ago, spacer00ster said:

Hello @binhex, great work not just with this docker but with all your dockers!

 

Not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes....I have SickChill running, everything works fine but when searching is done, it finds and sends torrents to DelugeVPN for downloads. All downloads continuously start and stop, nothing gets created in my "incomplete" folder. If I try with Sonarr torrents sent to DelugeVPN downloads work and get completed (fully downloads in the incomplete folder then gets moved to the completed folder). If I try manually adding torrents or magnets to Deluge they also work as intended......So my conclusion is that something is off coming from SickChill, maybe permissions. 

 

I ran "chmod 777 -R" on my SickChill appdata folder but it still misbehaves.

 

Hope someone here is able to help PLEASE.

 

I also ran Docker safe new perms more than once, still doesn'r fix the issue

Link to post
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Latest release from 2 days ago seems to be dead, had to roll back to the previous working version v2021.04.10-1-01 

Seems the latest SickChill release had a number of breaking changes, I think you've already onto this looking at your commit history, but thought I'd raise it all the same :)

 

image.png.1428ff6d82b2a44226025c06f42ace52.png

Link to post
8 hours ago, tjb_altf4 said:

Latest release from 2 days ago seems to be dead, had to roll back to the previous working version v2021.04.10-1-01 

Seems the latest SickChill release had a number of breaking changes, I think you've already onto this looking at your commit history, but thought I'd raise it all the same :)

 

image.png.1428ff6d82b2a44226025c06f42ace52.png

yeah its a sickchill issue, im hoping they will push out a fixed release soon.

 

link to issue:- https://github.com/SickChill/SickChill/issues/7180

Link to post
Hello,
As of today Sickchill webui is down, although the Docker seems to be up and running. I attached the log, if someone can make sense of it.
supervisord.log
Lol look above your post

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.