[Support] binhex - SickChill

• 2 weeks later...
What do I put in the repository in docker to change it to the latest build? because I lost the address since I rolled back
Remove the colon and everything after it for the repository to get back to latest

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1
I've tried both of them and sickchill starts but fails to load web UI the only one that works for me is binhex/arch-sickchill:v2021.04.10-1-01 but obviously that's an older version 
Once switched to latest click on 'force update' otherwise your will be using the broken cached image.

55 minutes ago, binhex said:

Once switched to latest click on 'force update' otherwise your will be using the broken cached image.

I can’t believe I didn’t think of that myself Lol thanks for your help I’m now up and running on latest release 😊

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, binhex said:

Hi guys I will take a look at this tonight and see what is going on with the latest build

Sent from my 22021211RG using Tapatalk

took a look and latest tagged image works fine for me with a brand new config, so i can only assume issues when upgrading database or some such issue, please can somebody attach their /config/supervisord.log file whilst its failing so i can get an idea as to what is going on.