Mistakenly turned off bridging, lost all network connections

Self inflicted wound. I mistakenly turned off bridging or deleted my eth1 from the br0 (can't remember which) in hopes of eliminating my 2nd NIC from ghosting its MAC address in my router client list. I didn't realize what I was doing and I messed up my network setup as a result. Rebooting the Unraid server gets to command prompt just fine. But I can't reach the server through a ping or the GUI obviously. I tried booting Unraid in GUI mode but I guess my server can't drive my display as I only get to the main GUI splash and then it just blanks out and repeats over and over. So now I am stuck with no access to my server. Ugh. I'm a linux noob so unclear how to resolve this via Unraid root command line. Googled a bit and tried some commands to setup eth0 and eth1 on br0 but while appearing to work, my server still doesn't get assigned an IP address.

Would really appreciate any help here as I rely on my server for a ton of stuff and now it is inaccessible. Dumb mistake that I won't make again.

Thanks,

/mw

24 minutes ago, misterwiggles said:

Self inflicted wound. I mistakenly turned off bridging or deleted my eth1 from the br0 (can't remember which)

Do you have a recent backup of the flash drive made before the changes? If so, copy the network.cfg file from the backup to the config folder on the flash drive.

Edited by Hoopster
1 hour ago, misterwiggles said:

Just curious though, is there a rescue option for this type of thing from the command line

Not to my knowledge in this case. 

Anything done at the CLI with unRAID config will only be temporary anyway as the OS and config are loaded into RAM at boot.  Any config changes not written to the flash drive will be lost on reboot.  Changes made to the config through the GUI are written to the flash drive and become "permament" until changed again through the GUI. 

Other changes not specifically related to unRAID config that you wish to be permanent are usually placed in the go file so they survive a reboot.