Unraid 6.6.x eventually just crashes

I'v been trying to diagnose a crash with Unraid 6.6.x series for a while to no avail.   Unraid 6.5.3 is stable and rock solid and has been since I believe the 4.7 days. (if i remember the version number correctly)

The machine just hard crashes, in that nothing responds.  IE the keyboard no longer functions on the console and of course will not respond to the network.

I've tried "Fix Common Problems" trouble shooting mode and when the crash happened nothing was in the logs.   Through reading the forums i learned another tip, on the console I just tailed the syslog so hopefully I see something reported that way.

I swear the machine knows when I'm looking at it, because this morning I just checked on it and it was fine.  Checking means change the source input on my monitor to unraid and look at the logs and test the keyboard.   20 mins or so later it crashed and no messages on the syslog for it.  

This thing can run for about 6 days without crash or just hours, and I've tried this with 6.6.0, 6.6.1, and 6.6.2.

The temperature is pretty much always less than 30c (It's water cooled).  I've tried memory test and nothing reported either.  Again, 6.5.3 works fine I don't honestly think it something wrong with the hardware.

So where do I go from here? 

Motherboard:ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - P8H77-M PRO

Memory:16 GB (max. installable capacity 32 GB)

Processor:Intel® Core™ i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz

I included the hardware profile in case that helps.

FrayedKnot_Hardware_Profile.txt