Quantum dxi6500 jbod enclosures...

tmp31416

i recently bought a used quantum dxi6500 (just a rebadged supermicro cse-826 jbod chassis?) via ebay to add some storage to this server that has only 15 drives in it. i intend to connect the external drive array to the server via a dell h200e card also bought on ebay (will have to flash it to proper mode).

the storage enclosure does not come with caddies, though (this explains why the price was very, very good).  so i need to procure a few.

now, the same type of enclosures is/was being used at work and quite of few of them are being life-cycled.  i might be able to grab some caddies as the drives are being sent to be destroyed (while still attached to the caddies, can you imagine?), but am not betting my paycheque on it. 

i'm having difficulties identifying the exact model of the missing caddies, as supermicro has quite a few variations.  does anyone know what to look for exactly on ebay or elsewhere?

thanks in advance,

Edited by tmp31416
missing words