Is Using 2011old keys doable?

I purchased  unRAID Server Pro-2
"Description: unRAID Server "Pro" Registration Key 2-Pack" back in 2011 and used for several years. I'd like to build a new box with my existing usb  keys and wanted to know if I can just download the newer software from your site and go to town. I'm just looking to build a big ass drive for media storage. Can you confirm that this can be done.
Thanks

34 minutes ago, miltonk said:

So I can go straight with the latest version. No need to do upgrades from old to new?

Yes in principle.

You need .key files for each license linked to the GUID of the USB drive being used.   if you have not yet got a .key file for the extra one then you will need to contact Limetech support to get that resolved.

sorry to bug but just looked at specs. My old machine has a motherboard from 2004 ASUS A8N-SLI Premium and a AMD Athlon 64 4000+ - ADA4000DEP5AS cpu. It's 64 bit but boy it's old. Do you think it can handle the latest software? I'm looking to just use the box as storage to archive videos.

Thanks

Edited by miltonk