(SOLVED) Missing User Shares and Docker not starting

My tower was shutdown incorrectly, and now I have issues. First noticed docker wasn't starting "Docker service failed to start" then I checked docker settings to try and delete the docker img and rebuild it, but I couldn't delete it as it said "path does not exist" beside the file path for the image. So I checked my shares and there are no user shares at all. I assume this is the root of the problem? I followed the steps here: https://wiki.unraid.net/Check_Disk_Filesystems#Checking_and_fixing_drives_in_the_webGui

To try and check for errors on my chache drives and it returned zero errors, I went ahead and ran the repair function and itddidnt repair anything aight assume because it found no errors. Now I am stuck. What is the best next step? 

Also I assume you need info from me, what do you need to know data wise let me know and I'll post everything I can. Diagnostics file is attached.

ennsserver-diagnostics-20181022-0838.zip

Edited by Archemedees
Added diagnostics file

Added the diagnostics to the original post. Thanks

Also side note, my parity drives are in xfs and my cache drives are in btrfs. When I started the array regularly for btrfs drives as it states in the link above. It wouldn't allow a check to be run stating that I needed to mount in maintenance mode. To me it seems to contradict the instructions given but I may not have understood correctly. I was running the check on the cache drive pool. 

Edited by Archemedees
Added explanation or possible error in checking
  • 1 month later...