Locking up and now not booting.

Thank you jonp.

I can't update because can't boot and USB is now unreadable, I have found the problem to be a failed ram stick.

What I have done is created a new USB drive, copied my backed up files from the old boot disk and can now start up, however trial has now expired and I can't see how to extend the trial with a new USB so I count mount my array. Is there an easy way to do this?

Edited by Spladge

Unfortunately there is no support for moving a trial configuration from one flash device to another. Your choices are to reconfigure the new flash stick from scratch (drive assignments, etc) or you can simply purchase a registration key and you can use your existing configuration then with the new flash.

Thank you jonp.

I can't update because can't boot and USB is now unreadable, I have found the problem to be a failed ram stick.

What I have done is created a new USB drive, copied my backed up files from the old boot disk and can now start up, however trial has now expired and I can't see how to extend the trial with a new USB so I count mount my array. Is there an easy way to do this?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk