Server says no Config File Found

I just came home to my server not working, When I plug in the monitor there was all kinds of errors on the screen, I had to force reboot the machine and now it says something about syslinux config file not found and when I pulled the USB and looked at the files, This is what the file structure looks like

Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 1.33.05 AM.png

From your original screenshot it looks like the files on your flash have been encrypted by ransomware, which means you have at least one system on your network infected by the ransomware software.

Before getting your unRaid back up you need to find what systems are infected by the ransomware and fix them, if you have not already.

Be aware that when you do get your unRaid system back up, it is quite possible you will find all the files on it encrypted by the ransomware if the system infected by the ransomware had write access to your shares.

Edited by remotevisitor
  • Like 1

The license key would have been in the config directory but will have been encrypted by the ransomware.

do you have a copy saved elsewhere, maybe on an email (assuming you received it by email), or a backup of your flash drive.

If not then you will need to contact Limetech support directly and provide your details and ask them to transfer the license to your new USB drive and send it to you.