Server Raid Config....

Hi all

I've just upgraded to a 'proper' server after using a standard desktop machine for years as a server. 

I bought a used HP Proliant Dl380 G7 and so far it's working out fine....it came with 2 146gb SAS drives which I intend to add to later with larger drives to replace my separate READYNAS System. 

However, I've run into a bit of confusion regarding how to set up the raid.....initially I've created a logical drive using RAID 10 in the server bios system, which then presents as 1 disk in UnRaid, but now I'm thinking I should have created 2 separate logical drives (the server can handle up to 64),presented these to unraid and then let the software create the raid out of the two logical drives.....I think my single logical drive approach won't allow me to expand the raid with new drives later.....which is the correct approach? 

I'd like to sort this now and do it correctly before I move on too far. 

If the second way is correct, can I create multiple raid arrays out of logical drives as I would like to keep the smaller SAS drives as "system" drives, and then have larger ones used for data shares for video and music storage, for example, rather than have all the drives lumped together. 

Thanks in advance for your help! 

Leo