Slow performance entire server, hard resetting link, exception Emask 0x0 SAct 0x0 SErr 0x0 action 0x6 frozen

Hi,

My biggest server (Silicon) is having performance issues. Plex running from the SSD is working fine but as soon as you start playing a file, it takes forever to start playing. Also other docker containers like Sonarr and Radarr take ages to load up their webui. I think I know what the problem is because I did some swapping of the sata cables but I still want to know what all the weird messages in my syslog are. Attached is the diagnostics file. 

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Zandor Smith

silicon-diagnostics-20181024-0018.zip

Edited by Zandor300
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, so we are a few days later. I got a second hand Dell H200 that was already flashed to IT mode. The server was running fine for a few days until yesterday evening. It locked up. I was able to SSH into it but after typing in the password it only showed me the Unraid version message and didn't start up a shell session. Later I tried to login through console but it only allowed me to type in the root username but never gave me the option to type in the password. I just hit the reset button on the server and everything was fine again. Of course it started parity check.

Just now, I tried to open Plex again and it again was offline. This time however I got a 502 error back in the web interface. I went into the console and logged in using root. I then just did a sudo reboot because I was about to go to bed. It gave the normal "server going down" announcement but after 5 minutes it still was up. I again hit the reset button because I couldn't do anything. Now it is up again and I don't know whats wrong.

Attached is a diagnostics file, except it is just after a reboot. I will try to provide a better diagnostics file when the problem occurs again.

silicon-diagnostics-20181106-0051.zip

Edited by Zandor300