System becomes unresponsive

I am currently experiencing an issue with my system becoming unresponsive when copying data. I have approximately 1tb of data I am copying into my array and after a period of time the system becomes unresponsive. No access to ssh, no terminal, no web... no access and I am forced to restart the array. I am copying from a mac into unraid and not using any special copy utilities.

I have attached my diagnostics bundle from after the restart.

tower-diagnostics-20181023-2157.zip

Edited by averagecdn
add info
1 hour ago, averagecdn said:

I am currently experiencing an issue with my system becoming unresponsive when copying data. I have approximately 1tb of data I am copying into my array and after a period of time the system becomes unresponsive

You have a Realtek NIC.  Realtek NICs have issues with unRAID 6.6.0 and 6.6.1.  Many with Realtek NIC issues reported an improvement with 6.6.2 or 6.6.3.

You are running unRAID 6.6.1 and will continue to have periodic network dropouts until you upgrade to a different version of unRAID to see if it solves your problem or until you install a PCIe Intel NIC in your server.

Realtek NICs have been problematic in the past with unRAID/Linux.