[6.6.3] Parity checks starting on the wrong day

Hello, I've recently been setting up my new unRAID server and at the moment I have the parity check scheduled for every week on Sunday at 12:30am (00:30). It does trigger correctly on sundays and start the parity check, however a couple of times it has seemingly started out of nowhere on the wrong day. Today I got on to check and noticed a parity check was running and upon further inspection it appears to have started at 12:30am this past night, a Tuesday. Thinking back I believe the rouge parity checks also started late at night and I'm thinking they most likely followed this pattern. Does anyone know why this might be happening? Or perhaps it is a bug? Thanks

Edit: So I let the parity check finish and it reported that it was successful with no errors. Just a few minutes ago I restarted the server for an unrelated reason but now it is saying the last check was incomplete... interesting..

Edit2: added unRAID version to title and uploaded diagnostics

mercury-diagnostics-20181023-2319.zip

Just updated to 6.6.3, I'll see if that fixes it

Edited by Kokopelli13

I am sorry but I don't have any ideas about fixing your problem.  However, let me make some suggestions. 

Don't keep editing your first post to add in new information.  Use a new post.  Even if it happens in the same day.  That way, the extra chronology of events and any changes that you make will be apparent when the next person looks at your thread. 

I also have a question for you.   Have you setup Notifications?  I would suggest that you set them up for once a day for while and use either E-mail or an agent so that you will get them without having to make a conscious effort.  Some folks seem to think this is a nuisance but it can a data saver when thing go wrong.  

• Like 1