Periodic failure of Docker Apps - suspect disk problem

Lasbo55

Hi there,

The first Unraid server I built had many of my drives show up with CRC errors. Since it was a hastly put together box with an external enclosure I suspected connections. I rebuilt inside new hardware (same disks) taking more time and everything has been fine for months.

However in the last two weeks I have seen the same problem twice. The symptoms are that while my Docker Apps are running, they are all failing to operate correctly. For example Sonarr fails to display the web UI properly, SAB shows it can't connect to its database etc.

I don't think it is a docker problem though but something to do with the array. The first time this happened I put it down to one of those things and rebooted the server. All was well for a week or so and then the same thing happened. This time I did a little more before just rebooting. 'Fix common problems' reported corruption on disk 3 and I downloaded the diagnostics zip which I attach. Looking through the log files is a bit beyond my ability so I'd be grateful if anyone can take a look and confirm if my intended course of action of replacing disk 3 is sensible or if there is something else wrong.

Many thanks. 

tower-diagnostics-20181025-0642.zip