need data off a trial that's expired

I'm building a  new unraid box and have a trial box made up of some old drives,   last night a drive went offline so i was in the middle of moving data off the trial box to a temporary synology box and the power went out in my neighborhood.   After the power came back the box says the trial has expired and to request a extension.   I get 

Sorry, an error (403) occurred registering USB Flash GUID  XXX

The error is: You have reached your limit on trial extensions, please consider purchasing a license

i just need to get the data off the system.   I know i can always dissect the array and move if drive by drive.  but i would rather not do that.   

help. 

Pretty much 3 options. Purchase a license (why not?), Drive by drive, like you said, or set up a different USB key with another trial and assign all your drives to the correct slots. If you have data on the drive that went offline that you need to recover, setting up a different USB with a new trial is going to get a little complicated.

Thanks for the reply,    I grabbed another usb key and installed it,  got the drive position so i could get them correct.   After getting the drives in the "correct" position I was able to get the array to come up.  I'm currently moving the files to a temporary synology unit.    

I never thought about making another USB drive to get another trial licence.    

As for purchasing a licence,  i'm waiting for the last of the hardware to be delivered for the new unraid box, Its a Lenovo Thinkstation P700 / 32gb ram /  6 X 8tb drives / 2 X 512 SSD.   Overkill but eh P700 was given to me for free to replace my TEST X58 based box. 

Again thanks for the reply. 

Edited by stephen niehaus
didnt see all my lousy spelling mistakes, fixed now.