Disk0 Read Error

My server is kicking out a disk0 read error during a parity check. This is a new development as its been running fine for a few months now. 

I attached the diagnostics, I am sure it's in their somewhere but the only thing that I have come across, it could be is the LSI controller. I put it in my server a few months back with no issues up until now. Link below.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA5EM2JS7185

I am not even sure which drive is having the issue as the dashboard is showing green across the board under SMART status. Also, nothing is popping out at me as being wrong in the smart diagnostics .txt files but I could just not be reading them right.

What do I need to do to address this issue?

jarvis-diagnostics-20181101-2315.zip

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2018 at 6:36 AM, jginzkey said:

I attached the diagnostics, I am sure it's in their somewhere but the only thing that I have come across, it could be is the LSI controller. I put it in my server a few months back with no issues up until now. Link below.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA5EM2JS7185

The Newegg link you provided shows a Marvell-based AOC-SASLP-MV8, not an LSI-based HBA. These are known to have issues with dropping disks.

I checked your diagnostics and you do indeed have a Marvell controller. But your parity disk appears to be connected to a motherboard port.