Add pairs of RAID 0 drives?

jeremyn

I won a 45 Drives Storinator last year and I'm finally starting to build up enough of a drive supply to start contemplating bringing it online. I'm currently leaning toward unRAID but I'm concerned about speed. I'll be doing a lot of things with this including 8K video editing over 10Gb ethernet, also plex server and various data hoarding. My biggest concern with unRAID is speed. I love the concept behind it and I think it's probably the overall right choice for me and the mix of drives I'll be installing. In an effort to get the speeds I need to do two things, one is standard, and the other is very non-standard and maybe not even supported, which is why I'm here asking.
First speed up: Probably a 1 or 2TB SSD cache drive, pretty standard.
Second: I want to add the spinning disks in as pairs of stripedRAID 0, because in my mind this would roughly double the throughput. Yes, I'm fully aware this increases the risk of data failure. But I'll have cloud backups of the entire thing (thank you Google Fiber!), so it's not a huge concern. Here's my configuration I'm thinking about...
Performance Volume (8K video editing) would need to be two RAID 0 (total of 4 drives) pairs for in order to make sure my parity volume was big enough to cover the failure of one of my 16TB raid 0 data "drives". By doing raid 0 parity I double the likelihood of parity failure so i'm basically back to RAID 5-ish safety, again I'm okay with this.
Data Hoarding Volume: Then a more 2nd standard unRaid configuration for my data hoarding and plex server, and I'll be putting fairly random drives into this set with a parity drive large enough to cover them. But still in the same enclosure. Do I need VM for this?
An alternative configuration would be a standard stripped RAID 6 for my high performance volume. And an 2nd unRaid configuration for data hoarding. 
What's possible? Thoughts? Sorry if this has been asked, I did searches but didn't find anything...

Screenshot 2018-11-03 18.04.46.png

Edited by jeremyn
Illustration mistakes...

You can only have one of what you have called "a volume" in a single Unraid server. That is to say, you can only have one array of disks that are protected by either one or two parity disks, plus a number of of disks/SSDs making up a cache pool, plus a number of individual disks/SSDs that are unassigned - not part of either the parity protected array or the cache pool. Your "Data Hoarder Volume" is perfectly feasible and is representative of what many Unraid users have.

Unraid is not RAID and it expects to have full control of each disk. Whatever controller the server uses needs to be put into JBOD mode and the parity calculations are done in software. Hardware RAID controllers are not supported by Unraid. However, with that said, there are a number of people who have made use of a hardware RAID controller to set up a single RAID 0 device from a pair of hard disks and have used that as their (single) parity "disk". Have a look at this rather old thread:

Your "High Performance Volume" takes that idea to the extreme. I personally don't think it's feasible but I don't know what disk controllers you have - maybe with multiple controllers of the type mentioned you might have some success but ultimately if your primary need is for high write speeds perhaps Unraid is not the best choice for you. You really need to work out what throughput you need. Editing 8K video sounds like it needs a lot but for all I know it might be extremely highly compressed.