Invalid folder appdata contained within /mnt

Probably either Settings - Docker Settings (default appdata storage location) or one of your apps (on the docker page look at the volume paths) is referencing /mnt/appdata instead of /mnt/user/appdata or /mnt/cache/appdata.

Net result is that whichever container is causing this is not saving its appdata and you will lose it on every reboot.  (in addition to the memory that its consuming which may cause other problems)

I guess my question is if neither of the paths fix the issue, what is the problem then? I may not have explained myself well enough. The first one was what it defaulted to, the second is what I also tried and that didn't work either. Refering to the Host Path that is, which is what I believe I'm supposed to be looking at.

Edited by Freshavakado
Forgot a sentence

It did fix that issue and it makes a lot more sense now, all the settings stay after rebooting the docker container now unlike previously. I'm just looking around forums now to see why it won't start after I followed a couple tutorials. It seems to be an issue with accepting the EULA but I cannot find where the eula.txt file is nor have any idea where the server root is. 

Capture.PNG.29dd0bdb2de811dc2742ec4b5b7a2eba.PNG