*SOLVED* SMART Offline and Current Pending 1

elbobo

I have a drive that is warning me of an Offline Uncorrectable Error the screen shows this: 

#    Attribute Name               Flag           Value    Worst  Threshold   Type       Updated   FailedRaw  Value

197 Current pending sector    0x0032     200     200     000           Old age   Always     Never         1

198 Offline uncorrectable       0x0030     200     200     000           Old age   Offline      Never         1

199 UDMA CRC error count    0x0032     200     200     000           Old age   Always     Never         6

I have had an error in the past that spit out a ton of write errors, after reseating a cable that went away. I have a feeling this is different. 

I've included the SMART below. This is the "youngest" disc in the system, and the only one that had errors in the past that reseating a cable resolved. I don't want to toss out the disc if this is just an anomaly but I also would prefer not having a disc sitting in "pre-fail" 

Since the offline uncorrectable and the current pending are both just at one should I panic yet?

WDC_WD30EZRZ-00WN9B0_WD-WCC4E6ZYVE2Y-20181105-1813.txt

Archived