Guide: How To Use Rclone To Mount Cloud Drives And Play Files

DZMM

But it in my upload script i only have downloads as /ignore? 
If you want the folders deleted even though the media files are uploaded then you would need to edit the upload script to force remove directories that aren't empty.

The excluded list is further down the script and to force remove it is also further down. Just google on how to do what you require with Linux commands

Sent from my SM-A305F using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Playerz said:

Hi all

I'm having this strange issue where all the files in mount_rclone does not get deleted after upload? or am i missing something? 

image.thumb.png.9b62a569daf6246271d54f684942e10d.png

this are uploading, but it would seem that it doesnt get cleaned up afterwards? Maybe something someone have an answer for? 

Mount: https://pastebin.com/dwKWJcuf

Upload:  https://pastebin.com/zmveVkA1 

The reason for this is because in your mount script you have a variable called $RcloneCacheShare set to mnt/user0/mount_rclone and when you go to use rclone mount, you refer your vfs cache to that path

--cache-dir=$RcloneCacheShare/cache/$RcloneRemoteName \

This is the path where it's caching files until the RcloneCacheMaxSize or RcloneCacheMaxAge is met and it'll then start to remove stuff.

On 6/22/2021 at 8:38 AM, lzrdking71 said:

@T0rqueWr3nch is it possible for you to share the unmount script mentioned below in this forum?

https://github.com/BinsonBuzz/unraid_rclone_mount/issues/28#issuecomment-854122090

I forked the repo and submitted a pull request to fix the unmount script. You can see my proposed unmount script here: https://github.com/Torqu3Wr3nch/unraid_rclone_mount/blob/umountFix/rclone_unmount

On 9/20/2021 at 8:04 PM, T0rqueWr3nch said:

I forked the repo and submitted a pull request to fix the unmount script. You can see my proposed unmount script here: https://github.com/Torqu3Wr3nch/unraid_rclone_mount/blob/umountFix/rclone_unmount

I don't think this will work because you aren't removing the fusemount. Just edit the unmount script with fusermount -uz for both rclone and mergerfs

Edited by sheldz8

#!/bin/bash

######################
#### Mount Script ####
######################
## Version 0.96.9.2 ##
######################

####### EDIT ONLY THESE SETTINGS #######

# INSTRUCTIONS
# 1. Change the name of the rclone remote and shares to match your setup
# 2. NOTE: enter RcloneRemoteName WITHOUT ':'
# 3. Optional: include custom command and bind mount settings
# 4. Optional: include extra folders in mergerfs mount

# REQUIRED SETTINGS
RcloneRemoteName="gdrive" # Name of rclone remote mount WITHOUT ':'. NOTE: Choose your encrypted remote for sensitive data
RcloneMountShare="/mnt/user/media/Mounted" # where your rclone remote will be located without trailing slash  e.g. /mnt/user/mount_rclone
RcloneMountDirCacheTime="720h" # rclone dir cache time
LocalFilesShare="/mnt/user/media/Mounted" # location of the local files and MountFolders you want to upload without trailing slash to rclone e.g. /mnt/user/local. Enter 'ignore' to disable
RcloneCacheShare="/mnt/user/mount_rclone" # location of rclone cache files without trailing slash e.g. /mnt/user0/mount_rclone
RcloneCacheMaxSize="400G" # Maximum size of rclone cache
RcloneCacheMaxAge="336h" # Maximum age of cache files
MergerfsMountShare="/mnt/user/mount_mergerfs" # location without trailing slash  e.g. /mnt/user/mount_mergerfs. Enter 'ignore' to disable
DockerStart="plex sonarr" # list of dockers, separated by space, to start once mergerfs mount verified. Remember to disable AUTOSTART for dockers added in docker settings page
MountFolders=\{""\} # comma separated list of folders to create within the mount

# Note: Again - remember to NOT use ':' in your remote name above

# OPTIONAL SETTINGS

# Add extra paths to mergerfs mount in addition to LocalFilesShare
LocalFilesShare2="ignore" # without trailing slash e.g. /mnt/user/other__remote_mount/or_other_local_folder.  Enter 'ignore' to disable
LocalFilesShare3="ignore"
LocalFilesShare4="ignore"

# Add extra commands or filters
Command1="--rc"
Command2="--drive-acknowledge-abuse"
Command3=""
Command4=""
Command5=""
Command6=""
Command7=""
Command8=""

CreateBindMount="N" # Y/N. Choose whether to bind traffic to a particular network adapter
RCloneMountIP="192.168.25.26" # My unraid IP is 172.30.12.2 so I create another similar IP address
NetworkAdapter="eth0" # choose your network adapter. eth0 recommended
VirtualIPNumber="2" # creates eth0:x e.g. eth0:1.  I create a unique virtual IP addresses for each mount & upload so I can monitor and traffic shape for each of them

####### END SETTINGS #######

###############################################################################
#####   DO NOT EDIT ANYTHING BELOW UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING   #######
###############################################################################

####### Preparing mount location variables #######
RcloneMountLocation="$RcloneMountShare/$RcloneRemoteName" # Location for rclone mount
LocalFilesLocation="$LocalFilesShare/$RcloneRemoteName" # Location for local files to be merged with rclone mount
MergerFSMountLocation="$MergerfsMountShare/$RcloneRemoteName" # Rclone data folder location

####### create directories for rclone mount and mergerfs mounts #######
mkdir -p /mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/remotes/$RcloneRemoteName # for script files
mkdir -p $RcloneCacheShare/cache/$RcloneRemoteName # for cache files
if [[  $LocalFilesShare == 'ignore' ]]; then
    echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Not creating local folders as requested."
    LocalFilesLocation="/tmp/$RcloneRemoteName"
    eval mkdir -p $LocalFilesLocation
else
    echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Creating local folders."
    eval mkdir -p $LocalFilesLocation/"$MountFolders"
fi
mkdir -p $RcloneMountLocation

if [[  $MergerfsMountShare == 'ignore' ]]; then
    echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Not creating MergerFS folders as requested."
else
    echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Creating MergerFS folders."
    mkdir -p $MergerFSMountLocation
fi

#######  Check if script is already running  #######
echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: *** Starting mount of remote ${RcloneRemoteName}"
echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Checking if this script is already running."
if [[ -f "/mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/remotes/$RcloneRemoteName/mount_running" ]]; then
    echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Exiting script as already running."
    exit
else
    echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Script not running - proceeding."
    touch /mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/remotes/$RcloneRemoteName/mount_running
fi

####### Checking have connectivity #######

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: *** Checking if online"
ping -q -c2 google.com > /dev/null # -q quiet, -c number of pings to perform
if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then # ping returns exit status 0 if successful
    echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") PASSED: *** Internet online"
else
    echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") FAIL: *** No connectivity.  Will try again on next run"
    rm /mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/remotes/$RcloneRemoteName/mount_running
    exit
fi

#######  Create Rclone Mount  #######

# Check If Rclone Mount Already Created
if [[ -f "$RcloneMountLocation/mountcheck" ]]; then
    echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Success ${RcloneRemoteName} remote is already mounted."
else
    echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Mount not running. Will now mount ${RcloneRemoteName} remote."
# Creating mountcheck file in case it doesn't already exist
    echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Recreating mountcheck file for ${RcloneRemoteName} remote."
    touch mountcheck
    rclone copy mountcheck $RcloneRemoteName: -vv --no-traverse
# Check bind option
    if [[  $CreateBindMount == 'Y' ]]; then
        echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: *** Checking if IP address ${RCloneMountIP} already created for remote ${RcloneRemoteName}"
        ping -q -c2 $RCloneMountIP > /dev/null # -q quiet, -c number of pings to perform
        if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then # ping returns exit status 0 if successful
            echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: *** IP address ${RCloneMountIP} already created for remote ${RcloneRemoteName}"
        else
            echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: *** Creating IP address ${RCloneMountIP} for remote ${RcloneRemoteName}"
            ip addr add $RCloneMountIP/24 dev $NetworkAdapter label $NetworkAdapter:$VirtualIPNumber
        fi
        echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: *** Created bind mount ${RCloneMountIP} for remote ${RcloneRemoteName}"
    else
        RCloneMountIP=""
        echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: *** Creating mount for remote ${RcloneRemoteName}"
    fi
# create rclone mount
    rclone mount \
    $Command1 $Command2 $Command3 $Command4 $Command5 $Command6 $Command7 $Command8 \
    --allow-other \
        --allow-non-empty \
    --dir-cache-time $RcloneMountDirCacheTime \
    --log-level INFO \
    --poll-interval 15s \
    --cache-dir=$RcloneCacheShare/cache/$RcloneRemoteName \
    --vfs-cache-mode full \
    --vfs-cache-max-size $RcloneCacheMaxSize \
    --vfs-cache-max-age $RcloneCacheMaxAge \
    --bind=$RCloneMountIP \
    $RcloneRemoteName: $RcloneMountLocation &

# Check if Mount Successful
    echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: sleeping for 5 seconds"
# slight pause to give mount time to finalise
    sleep 5
    echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: continuing..."
    if [[ -f "$RcloneMountLocation/mountcheck" ]]; then
        echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Successful mount of ${RcloneRemoteName} mount."
    else
        echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") CRITICAL: ${RcloneRemoteName} mount failed - please check for problems.  Stopping dockers"
        docker stop $DockerStart
        exit
    fi
fi

####### Start MergerFS Mount #######

if [[  $MergerfsMountShare == 'ignore' ]]; then
    echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Not creating mergerfs mount as requested."
else
    if [[ -f "$MergerFSMountLocation/mountcheck" ]]; then
        echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Check successful, ${RcloneRemoteName} mergerfs mount in place."
    else
# check if mergerfs already installed
        if [[ -f "/bin/mergerfs" ]]; then
            echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Mergerfs already installed, proceeding to create mergerfs mount"
        else
# Build mergerfs binary
            echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Mergerfs not installed - installing now."
            mkdir -p /mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/mergerfs
            docker run -v /mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/mergerfs:/build --rm trapexit/mergerfs-static-build
            mv /mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/mergerfs/mergerfs /bin
# check if mergerfs install successful
            echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: *sleeping for 5 seconds"
            sleep 5
            if [[ -f "/bin/mergerfs" ]]; then
                echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Mergerfs installed successfully, proceeding to create mergerfs mount."
            else
                echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") ERROR: Mergerfs not installed successfully.  Please check for errors.  Exiting."
                exit
            fi
        fi
# Create mergerfs mount
        echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Creating ${RcloneRemoteName} mergerfs mount."
# Extra Mergerfs folders
        if [[  $LocalFilesShare2 != 'ignore' ]]; then
            echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Adding ${LocalFilesShare2} to ${RcloneRemoteName} mergerfs mount."
            LocalFilesShare2=":$LocalFilesShare2"
        else
            LocalFilesShare2=""
        fi
        if [[  $LocalFilesShare3 != 'ignore' ]]; then
            echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Adding ${LocalFilesShare3} to ${RcloneRemoteName} mergerfs mount."
            LocalFilesShare3=":$LocalFilesShare3"
        else
            LocalFilesShare3=""
        fi
        if [[  $LocalFilesShare4 != 'ignore' ]]; then
            echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Adding ${LocalFilesShare4} to ${RcloneRemoteName} mergerfs mount."
            LocalFilesShare4=":$LocalFilesShare4"
        else
            LocalFilesShare4=""
        fi
# make sure mergerfs mount point is empty
        mv $MergerFSMountLocation $LocalFilesLocation
        mkdir -p $MergerFSMountLocation
# mergerfs mount command
        mergerfs $LocalFilesLocation:$RcloneMountLocation$LocalFilesShare2$LocalFilesShare3$LocalFilesShare4 $MergerFSMountLocation -o rw,async_read=false,use_ino,allow_other,func.getattr=newest,category.action=all,category.create=ff,cache.files=partial,dropcacheonclose=true
# check if mergerfs mount successful
        echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Checking if ${RcloneRemoteName} mergerfs mount created."
        if [[ -f "$MergerFSMountLocation/mountcheck" ]]; then
            echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Check successful, ${RcloneRemoteName} mergerfs mount created."
        else
            echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") CRITICAL: ${RcloneRemoteName} mergerfs mount failed.  Stopping dockers."
            docker stop $DockerStart
            exit
        fi
    fi
fi

####### Starting Dockers That Need Mergerfs Mount To Work Properly #######

# only start dockers once
if [[ -f "/mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/remotes/$RcloneRemoteName/dockers_started" ]]; then
    echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: dockers already started."
else
# Check CA Appdata plugin not backing up or restoring
    if [ -f "/tmp/ca.backup2/tempFiles/backupInProgress" ] || [ -f "/tmp/ca.backup2/tempFiles/restoreInProgress" ] ; then
        echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Appdata Backup plugin running - not starting dockers."
    else
        touch /mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/remotes/$RcloneRemoteName/dockers_started
        echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Starting dockers."
        docker start $DockerStart
    fi
fi

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Script complete"

exit

Getting this error :|

Script Starting Sep 22, 2021 23:00.01

Full logs for this script are available at /tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/rclone mount/log.txt

22.09.2021 23:00:01 INFO: Creating local folders.
22.09.2021 23:00:01 INFO: Creating MergerFS folders.
22.09.2021 23:00:01 INFO: *** Starting mount of remote gdrive
22.09.2021 23:00:01 INFO: Checking if this script is already running.
22.09.2021 23:00:01 INFO: Script not running - proceeding.
22.09.2021 23:00:01 INFO: *** Checking if online
22.09.2021 23:00:02 PASSED: *** Internet online
22.09.2021 23:00:02 INFO: Mount not running. Will now mount gdrive remote.
22.09.2021 23:00:02 INFO: Recreating mountcheck file for gdrive remote.
2021/09/22 23:00:02 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.56.1" starting with parameters ["rcloneorig" "--config" "/boot/config/plugins/rclone/.rclone.conf" "copy" "mountcheck" "gdrive:" "-vv" "--no-traverse"]
2021/09/22 23:00:02 DEBUG : Creating backend with remote "mountcheck"
2021/09/22 23:00:02 DEBUG : Using config file from "/boot/config/plugins/rclone/.rclone.conf"
2021/09/22 23:00:02 DEBUG : fs cache: adding new entry for parent of "mountcheck", "/usr/local/emhttp"
2021/09/22 23:00:02 DEBUG : Creating backend with remote "gdrive:"
2021/09/22 23:00:03 DEBUG : mountcheck: Modification times differ by -2m35.802033179s: 2021-09-22 23:00:02.698033179 -0700 PDT, 2021-09-23 05:57:26.896 +0000 UTC
2021/09/22 23:00:03 DEBUG : mountcheck: md5 = d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e OK
2021/09/22 23:00:04 INFO : mountcheck: Updated modification time in destination
2021/09/22 23:00:04 DEBUG : mountcheck: Unchanged skipping
2021/09/22 23:00:04 INFO :
Transferred: 0 / 0 Byte, -, 0 Byte/s, ETA -
Checks: 1 / 1, 100%
Elapsed time: 1.7s

2021/09/22 23:00:04 DEBUG : 4 go routines active
22.09.2021 23:00:04 INFO: *** Creating mount for remote gdrive
22.09.2021 23:00:04 INFO: sleeping for 5 seconds
2021/09/22 23:00:04 NOTICE: Serving remote control on http://localhost:5572/
22.09.2021 23:00:09 INFO: continuing...
22.09.2021 23:00:09 CRITICAL: gdrive mount failed - please check for problems. Stopping dockers
plex
sonarr
Script Finished Sep 22, 2021 23:00.09

Full logs for this script are available at /tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/rclone mount/log.txt

On 9/22/2021 at 1:01 AM, sheldz8 said:

I don't think this will work because you aren't removing the fusemount. Just edit the unmount script with fusermount -uz for both rclone and mergerfs

Script definitely works as I've been using it since June when I ran across this issue.

In contrast I can personally attest that fusermount -uz does not and as reported by another user here: 

Edited by T0rqueWr3nch
Script definitely works as I've been using it since June when I ran across this issue.

In contrast I can personally attest that fusermount -uz does not and as reported by another user here: 
I tried it and it does work I use rclone gui so I had to add kill port

Ok so I actually set this up today have not yet upgraded to the enterprise plan so only have 2TB but I moved my files to the mergerfs share and then ran the upload script. I saw traffic going out at the bwlimits speed so I am guessing the files got transfered. But when are they removed locally? they still take up space in both the rclone folder and the mergerfs folder? Or is that just windows reporting that even if the files are in the cloud?

Hi everyone,

I am still fairly new to unraid.  Only about a year.  I set it up using video tutorials from Spaceinvader One as many did I would think.  I followed a tutorial on setting up rclone beta.  That app disappeared and my google drive was no longer accessible.  I'm happy to have found these scripts but I am sad to say I don't think I am following them correctly.  Here's what I have done so far.

Installed the latest rclone docker

In config I created a mount for my shared google drive and called it gdrive:

I created a second mount as a crypt mount calling it gdrive_media_vfs:

The crypt mount did not ask my which mount to attach it to, I believe I did this step wrong .  I am reading that you should call the remote gdrive:gdrive_media_vfs

In user scripts I copied and pasted the mount script leaving everything the same and I now see a couple new folders in my user shares directory.

The thing is I am not able to access my googole drive like I used to.  If I click into the gdrive folder using Krusader the folder appears empty.  In the past I could see the whole contents.

Just to clarify, in a cmd line I used rclone lsd gdrive: and I was able to see a complete listing of all the folders in the drive.  But using Krusader I don't see anything.  When I try to set the gdrive_media_vfs folder in plex I am told that there is nothing in the folder.

Sorry for being a long text.  Please tell me what you would like me to upload so I can get some help.  The description of these scripts are exactly what I have been looking for!!!

Thank you all in advance!

*Update*

I've been fooling around with a lot of things and I think I got the drives set up right.  I am confused as to where to point plex and radarr and the other dockers.  One thing I found was that it feels as though my gdrive is not mounted.  I am unable to use krusader to look onto that drive like I had before.  I think I made all the changes to the mount script correctly.

# REQUIRED SETTINGS
RcloneRemoteName="gdrive" # Name of rclone remote mount WITHOUT ':'. NOTE: Choose your encrypted remote for sensitive data
RcloneMountShare="/mnt/user/mount_rclone" # where your rclone remote will be located without trailing slash  e.g. /mnt/user/mount_rclone
LocalFilesShare="/mnt/user/local" # location of the local files and MountFolders you want to upload without trailing slash to rclone e.g. /mnt/user/local. Enter 'ignore' to disable
RcloneCacheShare="/mnt/user0/mount_rclone" # location of rclone cache files without trailing slash e.g. /mnt/user0/mount_rclone
MergerfsMountShare="/mnt/user/mount_mergerfs" # location without trailing slash  e.g. /mnt/user/mount_mergerfs. Enter 'ignore' to disable
DockerStart="nzbget plex sonarr radarr ombi" # list of dockers, separated by space, to start once mergerfs mount verified. Remember to disable AUTOSTART for dockers added in docker settings page
MountFolders=\{"downloads/complete,downloads/intermediate,downloads/seeds,movies,tv"\} # comma separated list of folders to create within the mount

As you can see I didn't change much but where it says rclonemountshare="mnt/user/mount_rclone" if I go to that directory and I see gdrive listed but there's nothing inside the folder.  About a year ago I would run a mount script rclone mount gdrive: /mnt/disks/ there would be my google drive and all of the same contects that are on the drive itself.  Now I don't see that.  

What am I doing wrong?  I would like to point plex to a specific folder on the gdrive.  where do I point it to?

Thanks!

Ok so I actually set this up today have not yet upgraded to the enterprise plan so only have 2TB but I moved my files to the mergerfs share and then ran the upload script. I saw traffic going out at the bwlimits speed so I am guessing the files got transfered. But when are they removed locally? they still take up space in both the rclone folder and the mergerfs folder? Or is that just windows reporting that even if the files are in the cloud?
After uploading it will remove the files if you set it to move instead of copy

Hi everyone,
I am still fairly new to unraid.  Only about a year.  I set it up using video tutorials from Spaceinvader One as many did I would think.  I followed a tutorial on setting up rclone beta.  That app disappeared and my google drive was no longer accessible.  I'm happy to have found these scripts but I am sad to say I don't think I am following them correctly.  Here's what I have done so far.

Installed the latest rclone docker
In config I created a mount for my shared google drive and called it gdrive:
I created a second mount as a crypt mount calling it gdrive_media_vfs:
The crypt mount did not ask my which mount to attach it to, I believe I did this step wrong .  I am reading that you should call the remote gdrive:gdrive_media_vfs
In user scripts I copied and pasted the mount script leaving everything the same and I now see a couple new folders in my user shares directory.

The thing is I am not able to access my googole drive like I used to.  If I click into the gdrive folder using Krusader the folder appears empty.  In the past I could see the whole contents.

Just to clarify, in a cmd line I used rclone lsd gdrive: and I was able to see a complete listing of all the folders in the drive.  But using Krusader I don't see anything.  When I try to set the gdrive_media_vfs folder in plex I am told that there is nothing in the folder.

Sorry for being a long text.  Please tell me what you would like me to upload so I can get some help.  The description of these scripts are exactly what I have been looking for!!!

Thank you all in advance!
You must use the local rclone service not the docker. You must then set up rclone and configure the mount script. In order to use clone in containers you must set them to use the mergerfs path and it must be using the slave parameter.

*Update*
I've been fooling around with a lot of things and I think I got the drives set up right.  I am confused as to where to point plex and radarr and the other dockers.  One thing I found was that it feels as though my gdrive is not mounted.  I am unable to use krusader to look onto that drive like I had before.  I think I made all the changes to the mount script correctly.

# REQUIRED SETTINGS
RcloneMountShare="/mnt/user/mount_rclone" # where your rclone remote will be located without trailing slash  e.g. /mnt/user/mount_rclone
LocalFilesShare="/mnt/user/local" # location of the local files and MountFolders you want to upload without trailing slash to rclone e.g. /mnt/user/local. Enter 'ignore' to disable
RcloneCacheShare="/mnt/user0/mount_rclone" # location of rclone cache files without trailing slash e.g. /mnt/user0/mount_rclone
DockerStart="nzbget plex sonarr radarr ombi" # list of dockers, separated by space, to start once mergerfs mount verified. Remember to disable AUTOSTART for dockers added in docker settings page
MountFolders=\{"downloads/complete,downloads/intermediate,downloads/seeds,movies,tv"\} # comma separated list of folders to create within the mount

As you can see I didn't change much but where it says rclonemountshare="mnt/user/mount_rclone" if I go to that directory and I see gdrive listed but there's nothing inside the folder.  About a year ago I would run a mount script rclone mount gdrive: /mnt/disks/ there would be my google drive and all of the same contects that are on the drive itself.  Now I don't see that.  

What am I doing wrong?  I would like to point plex to a specific folder on the gdrive.  where do I point it to?

Thanks!

If you don't see your files in the remote path then it means you have a misconfiguration either on rclone config or your mount script

So I was able to get it all running, the gdrive mounted correctly and the script ran perfectly.  But then the server rebooted and when the script ran again I got this

06.10.2021 12:53:05 INFO: Creating local folders.
06.10.2021 12:53:05 INFO: Creating MergerFS folders.
06.10.2021 12:53:05 INFO: *** Starting mount of remote gdrive
06.10.2021 12:53:05 INFO: Checking if this script is already running.
06.10.2021 12:53:05 INFO: Script not running - proceeding.
06.10.2021 12:53:05 INFO: *** Checking if online
06.10.2021 12:53:07 PASSED: *** Internet online
06.10.2021 12:53:07 INFO: Success gdrive remote is already mounted.
06.10.2021 12:53:07 INFO: Mergerfs already installed, proceeding to create mergerfs mount
06.10.2021 12:53:07 INFO: Creating gdrive mergerfs mount.
fuse: bad mount point `media/gdrive:/mnt/user/mount_rclone/gdrive': No such file or directory
06.10.2021 12:53:07 INFO: Checking if gdrive mergerfs mount created.
06.10.2021 12:53:07 CRITICAL: gdrive mergerfs mount failed. Stopping dockers.

When I navigate to the rclone_mount folder using krusader I don't see the files that are online as I had before.  I'm not sure why it is hanging up on the mererfs mount.

*Update*

I was missing an underscore and that was hanging the mount creating.

However now it says everything is mounted and running but if I look inside the mount_mergerfs folder the google drive or any of the local folders are there.

It's almost like I have to physically mount the google drive myself to get this working.

*Update*
I was missing an underscore and that was hanging the mount creating.

However now it says everything is mounted and running but if I look inside the mount_mergerfs folder the google drive or any of the local folders are there.

It's almost like I have to physically mount the google drive myself to get this working.
Run df -h and see if rclone and mergerfs is there

OK it seems to be running now.  The cron job isn't running on schedule though.  I used */10**** but it doesn't seem to run every 10 minutes.  I also set up the upload script to run at *0**** but I don't believe it ran at midnight.

cron job aside, I have a question as to where I point the dockers, ie radarr, to transfer files into once completed.The instructions say to point the docker to mnt/user, which I did, then inside the docker app I pointed at the mergerfs folder and chose the local media drive folder.  Strange thing is that now that local folder is on the google drive and when I download something it's now trasferring directly to the gdrive and not a local folder first.  Is that normal?  I already had a movies folder on my gdrive and so my local folder was movies_local.  Now both are saying they live on the gdrive.  That's fine but I want to know where to tell radarr to point to.  And should I rename movies_local to movies so that the gdrive folder and the local folder combine?

anyone have an issue with Plex where it doesn't like to directplay or if it does play just black screen playing no sound. So i thought it was originally maybe my nvidia shield but another server with local storage i get zero issues. Paths are mounted correctly and if i force transcoding it will play no issue.