Guide: How To Use Rclone To Mount Cloud Drives And Play Files

DZMM

35 minutes ago, nuhll said:

Bc thats what it is. 

They say you get unlimited if you pay 5 (?) or so ppl, but they dont really do it that way, you also get unlimited with one person.

Unlimited diskspace, unlimited bandwidth. I pay around 10€.

Oh wow, that's great! Just to double check, that's their Business GSuite right?

What about the domain name requirement mentioned by DZMM?

3 hours ago, neow said:

hello

i reboot this morning an before i cleared the files you told me, please fin enclosed the result:

Script location: /tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/rclone_upload_plugin/script
Note that closing this window will abort the execution of this script
13.06.2019 09:36:44 INFO: rclone installed successfully - proceeding with upload.
2019/06/13 09:36:44 DEBUG : --min-age 30m0s to 2019-06-13 09:06:44.438200373 +0200 CEST m=-1799.994050761
2019/06/13 09:36:44 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.47.0-123-g939b19c3-beta" starting with parameters ["rcloneorig" "--config" "/boot/config/plugins/rclone-beta/.rclone.conf" "move" "/mnt/user0/rclone_upload/google_vfs/" "gdrive_media_vfs:" "-vv" "--drive-chunk-size" "512M" "--checkers" "3" "--fast-list" "--transfers" "2" "--exclude" ".unionfs/**" "--exclude" "*fuse_hidden*" "--exclude" "*_HIDDEN" "--exclude" ".recycle**" "--exclude" "*.backup~*" "--exclude" "*.partial~*" "--delete-empty-src-dirs" "--fast-list" "--bwlimit" "9500k" "--tpslimit" "3" "--min-age" "30m"]
2019/06/13 09:36:44 DEBUG : Using config file from "/boot/config/plugins/rclone-beta/.rclone.conf"
2019/06/13 09:36:44 INFO : Starting bandwidth limiter at 9.277MBytes/s
2019/06/13 09:36:44 INFO : Starting HTTP transaction limiter: max 3 transactions/s with burst 1
2019/06/13 09:36:45 DEBUG : tl1q5apobimhco7a7eht612i0c: Skipping undecryptable file name: Bad PKCS#7 padding - too long
2019/06/13 09:36:45 INFO : Encrypted drive 'gdrive_media_vfs:': Waiting for checks to finish
2019/06/13 09:36:45 INFO : Encrypted drive 'gdrive_media_vfs:': Waiting for transfers to finish
2019/06/13 09:36:45 INFO : 
Transferred: 0 / 0 Bytes, -, 0 Bytes/s, ETA -
Errors: 0
Checks: 0 / 0, -
Transferred: 0 / 0, -
Elapsed time: 1.3s

2019/06/13 09:36:45 DEBUG : 6 go routines active
2019/06/13 09:36:45 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.47.0-123-g939b19c3-beta" finishing with parameters ["rcloneorig" "--config" "/boot/config/plugins/rclone-beta/.rclone.conf" "move" "/mnt/user0/rclone_upload/google_vfs/" "gdrive_media_vfs:" "-vv" "--drive-chunk-size" "512M" "--checkers" "3" "--fast-list" "--transfers" "2" "--exclude" ".unionfs/**" "--exclude" "*fuse_hidden*" "--exclude" "*_HIDDEN" "--exclude" ".recycle**" "--exclude" "*.backup~*" "--exclude" "*.partial~*" "--delete-empty-src-dirs" "--fast-list" "--bwlimit" "9500k" "--tpslimit" "3" "--min-age" "30m"]

i think is better isn't it?

i tried to run cleanup plugin he is the result:

Script location: /tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/rclone_custom_plugin/script
Note that closing this window will abort the execution of this script
13.06.2019 09:39:28 INFO: starting unionfs cleanup.
find: '/mnt/user/mount_unionfs/google_vfs/.unionfs': No such file or directory
find: '/mnt/user/mount_unionfs/google_vfs/.unionfs': No such file or directory

That's correct - read the earlier posts.  If you've not updated an existing file or deleted a file, there's nothing to cleanup!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DZMM said:

That's correct - read the earlier posts.  If you've not updated an existing file or deleted a file, there's nothing to cleanup!

ok thank you

i have some stupid questions:

1- if i change my server to another place with another ip adress, is it a problem, should i configure the link to gdrive again?

2-if i want to upload (and keep them locallly) files from plex in my unraid server to gdrive uncrypted in which folder should i move them in unraid?

3-if i want to upload (and erase them locallly to earn space disk) files from plex in my unraid server to gdrive uncrypted in which folder should i move them in unraid?

4- with plex server, which files in unraid i need to track to use only gdrive uncrypted files?

5- can i use a small energy computer like nuc with windows 10 to install plex server and have access to gdrive data uncrypted? what software should i use to mount the gdrive uncrypted to windows 10 and decrypt it? because my unraid server actually costs me too much electricity

6- and please reexplain me the utility of  clean script i don't understand at all what it does

the procedure i use to upload to gdrive uncrypted is:

1- copy/moving file to root-> unraid->user->mount_unionfs->google_vfs

2- launch the upload script

is it correct?

am i right to think :

1- root-> unraid->user->mount_unionfs->google_vfs is store in local?

2- root->unraid->user->rclone_upload->google_vfs is just a passerelle, i don't have to put anything in it. When i launch script it takes new data from root-> unraid->user->mount_unionfs->google_vfs and delete it automatically by script when is done, am i right?

3- i don't understand the utility of the file root-> unraid->user-> mount_rclone-> google_vfs is it store in local or in gdrive? is it just the view decrypted of my gdrive? plex needs to be configure on this file?

the question can be resume by, which file rclone is stored in my unraid server, which file rclone is gdrive connection and not stored in my unraid server

i had my first upload today i am very happy thanks to you 😍

Edited by neow
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Kaizac said:

I also have all my media stored on my Gdrive, with nothing local. Only thing I keep local are the small files, like subtitles and .nfo's because of the Gdrive/Tdrive file limit. I also keep a backup on Gdrive of my local files.

Recently had a problem that I couldn't play files and it turned out my API was temporarily banned. I suspect that both Emby and Plex were analyzing files too much to get subtitles. So I switched to another API and it worked again.

Something that has been an ongoing issue is memory creep. I've had multiple times that the server gave an out of memory error. I think it's because the scripts running simultaneously take up too much RAM (upload/upload backup/moving small files/cleanup). I will experiment a bit more with lowering the buffer sizes to lower the RAM usage. But with 28GB RAM I didn't expect to run into problems to be honest.

Your API woes might have coincided with a couple of days when google hopefully in 'error' were blocking rclone's user agent  - it was fixed and hasn't happened since.  Hopefully this won't happen again....

I get out of memory errors occassionally - I think the likely suspect is maybe plex doing something weird overnight as a scheduled job.  Weird for me as well as I'm up to 96GB now and I usually have around 30-40GB free.  Similarly I haven't got around to checking yet

4 hours ago, francrouge said:

What plex docker are you using guys

I'm using the offical one and it seem to bug a lot since 1 week.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

linuxserver - never had any docker problems that I can remember

• Like 1
1 hour ago, neow said:

i had my first upload today i am very happy thanks to you 😍

1 hour ago, neow said:

ok thank you

i have some stupid questions:

1- if i change my server to another place with another ip adress, is it a problem, should i configure the link to gdrive again?

2-if i want to upload (and keep them locallly) files from plex in my unraid server to gdrive uncrypted in which folder should i move them in unraid?

3-if i want to upload (and erase them locallly to earn space disk) files from plex in my unraid server to gdrive uncrypted in which folder should i move them in unraid?

4- with plex server, which files in unraid i need to track to use only gdrive uncrypted files?

5- can i use a small energy computer like nuc with windows 10 to install plex server and have access to gdrive data uncrypted? what software should i use to mount the gdrive uncrypted to windows 10 and decrypt it? because my unraid server actually costs me too much electricity

6- and please reexplain me the utility of  clean script i don't understand at all what it does

1. as long as you copy your scripts, rclone config and the check files you should be fine

2 & 3. you'd have to create another mount for your gdrive remote if you want to upload files unencrypted.  anything you add to rclone_mount (not advised), unionfs_mount (ok), or rclone_upload (ok) will get encrypted

4. you would add to plex the folders you created in your new gdrive remote mount

5. yes - rclone works on W10.  be careful with making RW changes from 2 machines to the same mount files/folders- read rclone forums if you need to do this

6. my first couple of posts explain why the cleanup script is 'needed'

2 hours ago, neow said:

the procedure i use to upload to gdrive uncrypted is:

1- copy/moving file to root-> unraid->user->mount_unionfs->google_vfs

2- launch the upload script

is it correct?

am i right to think :

1- root-> unraid->user->mount_unionfs->google_vfs is store in local?

2- root->unraid->user->rclone_upload->google_vfs is just a passerelle, i don't have to put anything in it. When i launch script it takes new data from root-> unraid->user->mount_unionfs->google_vfs and delete it automatically by script when is done, am i right?

3- i don't understand the utility of the file root-> unraid->user-> mount_rclone-> google_vfs is it store in local or in gdrive? is it just the view decrypted of my gdrive? plex needs to be configure on this file?

the question can be resume by, which file rclone is stored in my unraid server, which file rclone is gdrive connection and not stored in my unraid server

re upload yes - I would have the upload script running on a 30m/1hr schedule to make your life easier.  All your 'media' dockers - plex, radarr, sonarr etc should be mapped to the unionfs folder

1.  I think yes - as above this is the file 'view' that is what your dockers etc need to use

2. had to google passerelle, but yes - files added to mount_unionfs that don't exist on gdrive (mount_rclone) are automatically added to rclone_upload for upload

3.  It's a decrypted view of the files ON gdrive.  mount_unionfs is a decrpyted view of what's ON gdrive (mount_rclone) PLUS what hasn't been uploaded yet (rclone_upload) but still needs to be accessible to plex etc until it 'moves' to gdrive.  Never point plex at mount_rclone - always use mount_unionfs

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DZMM said:

1. as long as you copy your scripts, rclone config and the check files you should be fine

2 & 3. you'd have to create another mount for your gdrive remote if you want to upload files unencrypted.  anything you add to rclone_mount (not advised), unionfs_mount (ok), or rclone_upload (ok) will get encrypted

4. you would add to plex the folders you created in your new gdrive remote mount

5. yes - rclone works on W10.  be careful with making RW changes from 2 machines to the same mount files/folders- read rclone forums if you need to do this

6. my first couple of posts explain why the cleanup script is 'needed'

re upload yes - I would have the upload script running on a 30m/1hr schedule to make your life easier.  All your 'media' dockers - plex, radarr, sonarr etc should be mapped to the unionfs folder

1.  I think yes - as above this is the file 'view' that is what your dockers etc need to use

2. had to google passerelle, but yes - files added to mount_unionfs that don't exist on gdrive (mount_rclone) are automatically added to rclone_upload for upload

3.  It's a decrypted view of the files ON gdrive.  mount_unionfs is a decrpyted view of what's ON gdrive (mount_rclone) PLUS what hasn't been uploaded yet (rclone_upload) but still needs to be accessible to plex etc until it 'moves' to gdrive.  Never point plex at mount_rclone -

To be understandable i wanted :

1- to update all my files to gdrive and keep them in local for secure them and shut down my big unraid server to save electricity

2- use a small nuc server connected to gdrive crypted to use with plex server (with unraid server shutted down)

3- if i see everything is ok erase my unraid files without erase gdrive crypted files

When you say this : "All your 'media' dockers - plex, radarr, sonarr etc should be mapped to the unionfs folder" you talk about this file ? : root-> unraid->user->mount_unionfs->google_vfs

i don't understand this sentence : "1.  I think yes - as above this is the file 'view' that is what your dockers etc need to use" i don't have a file named "view"

i think i understand the process :

1- mount_unionfs is gdrive decrypted ( store locally)

2- mount_rclone is gdrive encrypted (not stored locally)

3- Rclone_upload is the files who are updated to mount_rclone

1- which folder can i erase once it uploaded to earn space on unraid but keep the files in Gdrive as you did with your server?

2- A contrario, if i want to uploaded and keep files in unraid in just move plex files to mount_unionfs  and i will keep them locally once it has been updated?

Edited by neow

@neow not quite.....

2 hours ago, neow said:

i think i understand the process :

1- mount_unionfs is gdrive decrypted ( store locally)

2- mount_rclone is gdrive encrypted (not stored locally)

3- Rclone_upload is the files who are updated to mount_rclone

think of the folders in this order:

1. mount_rclone are the files that are on gdrive and are accessed via this mount

2. rclone_upload are files on your local server waiting to be uploaded to gdrive.  once uploaded they no longer exist locally and are now on gdrive and are accessible via mount_rclone

3. mount_unionfs is a merged or combined folder that shows both files that are in both locations - mount_rclone for gdrive and rclone_upload for local files

think of 3. this way - you have already uploaded back to the future I and back to the future II is in the queue to be uploaded:

- in mount_rclone you will only see ..../movies/back_to_future_I

- in rclone_upload you will see ..../movies/back_to_future_II

- in mount_unionfs you will see ..../movies/back_to_future_I AND ..../movies/back_to_future_II

that is why you  should map all dockers to mount_unionfs as it lets them see files that are on gdrive, plus those haven't been uploaded yet AND hides when files move from rclone_upload to mount_rclone i.e. to mount_unionfs it's a non-event.

If you want to free up space on your server - move files to rclone_upload - they will still be playable until they move

If you want to backup files, then tweak the upload script to use "rclone sync" rather than "rclone move" and add the folders you want to backup/sync

Edited by DZMM
7 minutes ago, DZMM said:

@neow not quite.....

think of the folders in this order:

1. mount_rclone are the files that are on gdrive and are accessed via this mount

2. rclone_upload are files on your local server waiting to be uploaded to gdrive.  once uploaded they no longer exist locally and are now on gdrive and are accessible via mount_rclone

3. mount_unionfs is a merged or combined folder that shows both files that in both locations - mount_rclone for gdrive and rclone_upload for local files

think of 3. this way - you have already uploaded back to the future I and back to the future II is in the queue to be uploaded:

- in mount_rclone you will only see ..../movies/back_to_future_I

- in rclone_upload you will see ..../movies/back_to_future_II

- in mount_unionfs you will see ..../movies/back_to_future_I AND ..../movies/back_to_future_II

this is why you map all dockers to mount_unionfs as it lets them see files that are on gdrive, haven't been uploaded yet, and hides when files move from rclone_upload to mount_rclone i.e. to mount_unionfs it's a non-event.

If you want to free up space on your server - move files to rclone_upload - they will still be playable until they move

If you want to backup files, then tweak the upload script to use "rclone sync" rather than "rclone move" and add the folders you want to backup/sync

ok

if i put files to mount_unionfs (not rclone_upload), it's still store locally even after the upload? (like dropbox with local copy synchronized?)

i understood if i put directly my files to upload_rclone they will be erased once the upload is complete :)

i am just afraid google close my account g drive and i lost everything

Edited by neow

Google wont just close an account, if they do, they must give you time to download your stuff.

If you want some stuff local, then put it local somewhere and "connect" it to your unionfs

this thread first page 

unionfs -o cow,allow_other,direct_io,auto_cache,sync_read /mnt/user/rclone_upload/google_vfs=RW:/mnt/user/mount_rclone/google_vfs=RO:/mnt/user/mount_rclone/google_tdrive_vfs=RO /mnt/user/mount_unionfs/google_vfs

mine looks like this

unionfs -o cow,allow_other,direct_io,auto_cache,sync_read /mnt/user/rclone_upload/google_vfs=RO:/mnt/user/Archiv=RW:/mnt/user/mount_rclone/google_vfs=RO /mnt/user/mount_unionfs/google_vfs

I use the upload script to upload all files in /mnt/user/Archiv if its older then X days.

I dont use seperate mounts for different folders, i have everything in /Archiv/

In all my apps (plex, radarr, sonarr, nzbget, smb share) i just use /mnt/user/mount_unionfs/google_vfs

Edited by nuhll
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, neow said:

ok

if i put files to mount_unionfs (not rclone_upload), it's still store locally even after the upload? (like dropbox with local copy synchronized?)

i understood if i put directly my files to upload_rclone they will be erased once the upload is complete :)

i am just afraid google close my account g drive and i lost everything

If you put files in mount_unionfs (which you should!) they will behind the scenes really be added to rclone_upload and once uploaded, removed from rclone_upload - all at the same time as always being available and not 'moving' in mount_unionfs.

My setup isn't designed for copies or syncs - it's for moving files to gdrive for seamless playback and library management aka plex.  If this is what you want, you'll need to start a new thread to get help doing that - or read the rclone help pages which are good.  Using my setup to do this is overkill as you would only need to mount if you lose files.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DZMM said:

If you put files in mount_unionfs (which you should!) they will behind the scenes really be added to rclone_upload and once uploaded, removed from rclone_upload - all at the same time as always being available and not 'moving' in mount_unionfs.

My setup isn't designed for copies or syncs - it's for moving files to gdrive for seamless playback and library management aka plex.  If this is what you want, you'll need to start a new thread to get help doing that - or read the rclone help pages which are good.  Using my setup to do this is overkill as you would only need to mount if you lose files. 

ok i didn't understand the main objective of your scripts sorry

Is anybody can share is settings for docker for folders etc...

plex radar sonarr?

thanks

kifZWb.png

Other question, can i use two servers unraid with the same scripts, same token, same folders?

Edited by neow

You must do something on your own. If you dont understand anything what youre doin, its 1. very unfriedly against us, or generally against all people who help for receiving nothing 2. very unsecure for you and it also means you need to ask us everything everytime.

The first page clearly explains which folder you should put into your apps like plex. Also this is not the right place to ask for support for other containers...?

And just btw, asking someone via private chat for help without invitation to do so is very rude.

If you really cant figure it out (srsly, use google, read all FAQs and or tutorials) then you probably need to hire someone to set it up for you.

Other question, can i use two servers unraid with the same scripts, same token, same folders?

You can do that, question is WHY.

Edited by nuhll
4 minutes ago, nuhll said:

You must do something on your own. If you dont understand anything what youre doin, its 1. very unfriedly against us, or generally against all people who help for receiving nothing 2. very unsecure for you and it also means you need to ask us everything everytime.

The first page clearly explains which folder you should put into your apps like plex. Also this is not the right place to ask for support for other containers...?

And just btw, asking someone via private chat for help without invitation to do so is very rude.

If you really cant figure it out (srsly, use google, read all FAQs and or tutorials) then you probably need to hire someone to set it up for you.

i saw your posts at the beginning of the thread when you were not an expert you were nicer with people

sorry for the mp i will not do it again

btw i have a prblem with the upload script :

15.06.2019 20:32:55 INFO: rclone not installed - will try again later.
Script Finished Sat, 15 Jun 2019 20:32:55 +0200

Full logs for this script are available at /tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/rclone_custom_plugin/log.txt

upload script is :

#!/bin/bash

#######  Check if script already running  ##########

if [[ -f "/mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/rclone_upload" ]]; then

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Exiting as script already running."

exit

else

touch /mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/rclone_upload

fi

#######  End Check if script already running  ##########

#######  check if rclone installed  ##########

if [[ -f "/mnt/user/mount_rclone/google_vfs/mountcheck" ]]; then

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: rclone installed successfully - proceeding with upload."

else

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: rclone not installed - will try again later."

rm /mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/rclone_upload

exit

fi

#######  end check if rclone installed  ##########

# move files

rclone move /mnt/user/rclone_upload/google_vfs/ gdrive_media_vfs: -vv --drive-chunk-size 512M --checkers 3 --fast-list --transfers 2 --exclude .unionfs/** --exclude *fuse_hidden* --exclude *_HIDDEN --exclude .recycle** --exclude *.backup~* --exclude *.partial~*  --delete-empty-src-dirs --fast-list --bwlimit 9500k --tpslimit 3 --min-age 30m 

# remove dummy file

rm /mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/rclone_upload

exit

thanks for any help

Edited by neow
10 minutes ago, neow said:

i saw your posts at the beginning of the thread when you were not an expert you were nicer with people

sorry for the mp i will not do it again

haha, i knew this was coming, but see my questions and things i figured out by myself, also ive pointed errors (in the tut) out and it wasnt overall "polished" as it is now.

Also you already received a ton of help...

The current description on page one will make this whole setup working, only thing which is a constant bug is the "copy invisible characters bug"

Edited by nuhll
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, nuhll said:

haha, i knew this was coming, but see my questions and things ill figured out by myself, also ive pointed errors (in the tut) out and it wasnt overall "polished" as it is now.

Also you already received a ton of help...

The current description on page one will make this whole setup working, only thing which is a constant bug is the "copy invisible characters bug"

it's not simple as copy cut the script ii think because i tried several times and had several errors

most of the time it was my fault because i am a noob but still some errors i can't explain myself

Look in the script

15.06.2019 20:32:55 INFO: rclone not installed - will try again later.

Will come when the check fails

if [[ -f "/mnt/user/mount_rclone/google_vfs/mountcheck" ]];

then

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: rclone installed successfully - proceeding with upload."

else

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: rclone not installed - will try again later."

So this means the mountcheck file is not there. So this means the mount didnt worked.

Are you sure you startet the mount as "run in background"?

Also, when you mount and unmount multiple times, it can help if u restart your server and do a clean mount.

Edited by nuhll
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, nuhll said:

Look in the script

Will come when the check fails

So this means the mountcheck file is not there.

Are you sure you startet the mount as "run in background"?

Also, when you mount and unmount multiple times, it can help if u restart your server and do a clean mount.

actually this is very strange i explain my self

when i erase all the mounted files  union/upload/rclone and erase theconfig file and after relaunch the script to mount it works

but when i reboot all the things go bad again and i got to redo the procedure 

when i erase all the mounted files  union/upload/rclone and erase theconfig file and after relaunch the script to mount it works

very strange thing

2 minutes ago, neow said:

actually this is very strange i explain my self

when i erase all the mounted files  union/upload/rclone and erase theconfig file and after relaunch the script to mount it works

but when i reboot all the things go bad again and i got to redo the procedure 

when i erase all the mounted files  union/upload/rclone and erase theconfig file and after relaunch the script to mount it works

very strange thing

You have the unmount scripts in place and they get run?

2 hours ago, nuhll said:

did u reupload the mountcheck script after mounting?

yes

i solved 95% of the problems tonight we had an mounting of the unionfs everything worked fine

but when i restart the server everything is mounted no error with the scripts but no visibility of the unionfs

everytime i restart the server i do the mount check after the mounting but no connection with unionfs

i don't understand why .

Maybe it's krusader...

the procedure to solve this for each reboot is:

1- erase the mount launched by the script at the start of the array

2- close krusder

3- relaunch the mount script

4- do the mountcheck

5- relaunch krusader

All the other manipulations didn't work

Edited by neow
3 minutes ago, nuhll said:

post log from uploading mount check and from mounting itself

just btw yo dont have to reupload it everytime, but u said u deleted everything, thats why i suggested to reupload.

root@Tower:~# touch mountcheck
root@Tower:~# rclone copy mountcheck gdrive_media_vfs: -vv --no-traverse
2019/06/16 01:17:02 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.48.0-001-g4549305f-beta" starting with parameters ["rcloneorig" "--config" "/boot/config/plugins/rclone-beta/.rclone.conf" "copy" "mountcheck" "gdrive_media_vfs:" "-vv" "--no-traverse"]
2019/06/16 01:17:02 DEBUG : Using config file from "/boot/config/plugins/rclone-beta/.rclone.conf"
2019/06/16 01:17:03 DEBUG : mountcheck: Modification times differ by -1m49.823031434s: 2019-06-16 01:17:01.382031434 +0200 CEST, 2019-06-15 23:15:11.559 +0000 UTC
2019/06/16 01:17:04 INFO  : mountcheck: Copied (replaced existing)
2019/06/16 01:17:04 INFO  : 
Transferred:   	        32 / 32 Bytes, 100%, 14 Bytes/s, ETA 0s
Errors:                 0
Checks:                 0 / 0, -
Transferred:            1 / 1, 100%
Elapsed time:        2.2s

2019/06/16 01:17:04 DEBUG : 5 go routines active
2019/06/16 01:17:04 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.48.0-001-g4549305f-beta" finishing with parameters ["rcloneorig" "--config" "/boot/config/plugins/rclone-beta/.rclone.conf" "copy" "mountcheck" "gdrive_media_vfs:" "-vv" "--no-traverse"]
#!/bin/bash

#######  Check if script is already running  ##########

if [[ -f "/mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/rclone_mount_running" ]]; then

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Exiting script already running."

exit

else

touch /mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/rclone_mount_running

fi

#######  End Check if script already running  ##########

#######  Start rclone mounts  ##########

# create directories for rclone mount and unionfs mount

mkdir -p /mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone
mkdir -p /mnt/user/mount_rclone/google_vfs
mkdir -p /mnt/user/mount_unionfs/google_vfs
mkdir -p /mnt/user/rclone_upload/google_vfs

#######  Start rclone gdrive mount  ##########

# check if rclone mount already created

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Check rclone vfs mount success."

else

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: mounting rclone vfs."

rclone mount --rc --allow-other --buffer-size 1G --dir-cache-time 72h --drive-chunk-size 256M --fast-list --log-level INFO --vfs-read-chunk-size 128M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off gdrive_media_vfs: /mnt/user/mount_rclone/google_vfs &

# check if mount successful

# slight pause to give mount time to finalise

sleep 10

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Check rclone gdrive vfs mount success."

else

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") CRITICAL: rclone gdrive vfs mount failed - please check for problems."

rm /mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/rclone_mount_running

exit

fi

fi

#######  End rclone gdrive mount  ##########

#######  End rclone mounts  ##########

#######  Start unionfs mount   ##########

if [[ -f "/mnt/user/mount_unionfs/google_vfs/mountcheck" ]]; then

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Check successful, unionfs mounted."

else

unionfs -o cow,allow_other,direct_io,auto_cache,sync_read /mnt/user/rclone_upload/google_vfs=RW:/mnt/user/mount_rclone/google_vfs=RO /mnt/user/mount_unionfs/google_vfs

if [[ -f "/mnt/user/mount_unionfs/google_vfs/mountcheck" ]]; then

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Check successful, unionfs mounted."

else

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") CRITICAL: unionfs Remount failed."

rm /mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/rclone_mount_running

exit

fi

fi

#######  End Mount unionfs   ##########

############### starting dockers that need unionfs mount ######################

# only start dockers once

if [[ -f "/mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/dockers_started" ]]; then

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: dockers already started"

else

touch /mnt/user/appdata/other/rclone/dockers_started

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") INFO: Starting dockers."

docker start plex
docker start ombi
docker start tautulli
docker start radarr
docker start sonarr

fi

############### end dockers that need unionfs mount ######################

# populate rclone dir-cache 

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") Info: populating dir cache - this could take a while."

rclone rc --timeout=1h vfs/refresh recursive=true

echo "$(date "+%d.%m.%Y %T") Info: populating dir cache complete."

exit

results (see the difference at the boot and when i do it manually)

Script Starting Sun, 16 Jun 2019 01:14:37 +0200

Full logs for this script are available at /tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/rclone_mount_plugin/log.txt

16.06.2019 01:14:37 INFO: Exiting script already running.
Script Finished Sun, 16 Jun 2019 01:14:37 +0200

Full logs for this script are available at /tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/rclone_mount_plugin/log.txt

Script Starting Sun, 16 Jun 2019 01:16:41 +0200

16.06.2019 01:16:41 INFO: mounting rclone vfs.
2019/06/16 01:16:41 NOTICE: Serving remote control on http://127.0.0.1:5572/
16.06.2019 01:16:51 INFO: Check rclone gdrive vfs mount success.
16.06.2019 01:16:51 INFO: Check successful, unionfs mounted.
16.06.2019 01:16:51 INFO: Starting dockers.
Error response from daemon: No such container: plex
Error: failed to start containers: plex
Error response from daemon: No such container: ombi
Error: failed to start containers: ombi
Error response from daemon: No such container: tautulli
Error: failed to start containers: tautulli
Error response from daemon: No such container: radarr
Error: failed to start containers: radarr
Error response from daemon: No such container: sonarr
Error: failed to start containers: sonarr
16.06.2019 01:16:51 Info: populating dir cache - this could take a while.
{
"result": {
"": "OK"
}
}
16.06.2019 01:16:52 Info: populating dir cache complete.
Script Finished Sun, 16 Jun 2019 01:16:52 +0200

For the containers no problem i didn't install them for the moment

thanks for your help, i appreciate