Guide: How To Use Rclone To Mount Cloud Drives And Play Files

DZMM

oh well, it looks like the google drive days are coming to an end. I kept my storage even though I couldn't add new stuff as it still had years worth of content. However, I just got this message today saying my account will be cancelled:

Your Google Workspace Enterprise Standard for your account xxxxx.com has been scheduled for suspension and will soon be canceled, and your data will be lost

Hello,

We’ve noticed that your account xxxx.com has been using more storage than currently available to you. For this reason we placed your account in a “read-only” state. Learn more about what happens when you exceed storage limits.

Because you have not taken the necessary steps to free up or get more storage, we will suspend your Google Workspace Enterprise Standard subscription in 15 days on April 20, 2024.

If you take no action your Google Workspace Enterprise Standard subscription will be canceled. You can export all your organization's data before the subscription is canceled. You will be notified prior to your subscription being canceled. Once your subscription has been canceled, you will lose all your data and cannot recover it.

Sincerely,

The Google Workspace Team