DZMM

6 minutes ago, francrouge said:

Ok thx

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

That was for @nuhll;-)

8 minutes ago, francrouge said:

Its empty

(i) I think because you've got a mountcheck file in rclone_upload it's messing up the unionfs mount as it seeing two copies of the same file in two places.  (ii) I'm not sure why the rclone_mount is empty though.  Try this:

1. manually delete the encrypted mountcheck file on google drive and empty the trash just to be certain it's gone

2. delete the local file in rclone_upload

3. recreate the mountcheck file using touch in terminal

4. create a quick new temp script to unmount and remount

Edit: remember to run script in the background

#!/bin/bash

fusermount -uz /mnt/user/mount_unionfs/google_vfs
fusermount -uz /mnt/user/mount_rclone/google_vfs

rclone mount --allow-other --buffer-size 512M --dir-cache-time 72h --drive-chunk-size 512M --fast-list --log-level INFO --vfs-read-chunk-size 128M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off gdrive_media_vfs: /mnt/user/mount_rclone/google_vfs &

sleep 5

unionfs -o cow,allow_other,direct_io,auto_cache,sync_read /mnt/user/rclone_upload/google_vfs=RW:/mnt/user/mount_rclone/google_vfs=RO /mnt/user/mount_unionfs/google_vfs

exit

Edited by DZMM
9 minutes ago, nuhll said:

Thanks!

just to be sure, id idnt added a RO directory, i changed (added) a RW directory... is your answer still valid?

yes.  When unionfs 'deletes' a file from the RO directory, it doesn't actually delete the file it just hides it in the mount.  What the script does is actually delete the files from the RO directory and then tidy up the hidden unionfs directory.

For the RW directory it can delete the files, so the script doesn't need to do anything there.  

Edited by DZMM
1 minute ago, DZMM said:

yes.  When unionfs 'deletes' a file from the RO directory, it doesn't actually delete the file it just hides it in the mount.  What the script does is actually delete the files from the RO directory and then tidy up the hidden unionfs directory.

For the RW directory it can delete the files, so the script doesn't need to do anything there.  

Ah, okay, that makes sense i guess... xD

27 minutes ago, DZMM said:

That was for @nuhll;-)

(i) I think because you've got a mountcheck file in rclone_upload it's messing up the unionfs mount as it seeing two copies of the same file in two places.  (ii) I'm not sure why the rclone_mount is empty though.  Try this:

1. manually delete the encrypted mountcheck file on google drive and empty the trash just to be certain it's gone

2. delete the local file in rclone_upload

3. recreate the mountcheck file using touch in terminal

4. create a quick new temp script to unmount and remount

Edit: remember to run script in the background

#!/bin/bash

fusermount -uz /mnt/user/mount_rclone/google_vfs

rclone mount --allow-other --buffer-size 512M --dir-cache-time 72h --drive-chunk-size 512M --fast-list --log-level INFO --vfs-read-chunk-size 128M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off gdrive_media_vfs: /mnt/user/mount_rclone/google_vfs &

sleep 5

unionfs -o cow,allow_other,direct_io,auto_cache,sync_read /mnt/user/rclone_upload/google_vfs=RW:/mnt/user/mount_rclone/google_vfs=RO /mnt/user/mount_unionfs/google_vfs

exit

Hi so

I just follow the steps.

The file is on google drive encrypted and nothing in folder upload.

Did also the temps command.

What should i do next ?

thx

Edit:  Now i see a mountcheck in unionfs and in rclone mount for you information

Edited by francrouge
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, nuhll said:
Then its working. Create a file in rclone upload (folder and file) and start upload script.

Ok i will do that thx a lot

I will keep you updated

Edit: it seem to be uploading but i can see some error Error 403: Rate Limit Exceeded, rateLimitExceeded

what it is mean ?

Edited by francrouge
32 minutes ago, francrouge said:

Ok i will do that thx a lot

I will keep you updated

Edit: it seem to be uploading but i can see some error Error 403: Rate Limit Exceeded, rateLimitExceeded

what it is mean ?

I don't quite understand some of the errors google throws out - you can't be over your upload limit as your mount is empty. 

As @nuhll says, it will fix itself soon.  There's nothing to worry about as your usuing your own client_ID not the shared rclone one.

your mount is working which is the main thing, so start uploading via the rclone_upload folder not by adding direct to the mount folder

Edited by DZMM
I don't quite understand some of the errors google throws out - you can't be over your upload limit as your mount is empty. 

As [mention=75107]nuhll[/mention] says, it will fix itself soon.  There's nothing to worry about as your usuing your own client_ID not the shared rclone one.

your mount is working which is the main thing, so start uploading via the rclone_upload folder not by adding direct to the mount folder
Yes perfect thanks a lot

1 minute ago, DZMM said:

As @nuhll says, it will fix itself soon.  There's nothing to worry about as your usuing your own client_ID not the shared rclone one.

I fixed it by using my own client id... i guess its bc if u use the global rclone api..^^

I seem to have had everything go missing from the unionfs directory, it's all there in the rclone mount though. Any way to force a refresh?
I see
```fuse: mountpoint is not empty
fuse: if you are sure this is safe, use the 'nonempty' mount option
21.12.2018 10:20:07 CRITICAL: unionfs Remount failed.```

Edited by Spladge
29 minutes ago, Spladge said:

I seem to have had everything go missing from the unionfs directory, it's all there in the rclone mount though. Any way to force a refresh?
I see
```fuse: mountpoint is not empty
fuse: if you are sure this is safe, use the 'nonempty' mount option
21.12.2018 10:20:07 CRITICAL: unionfs Remount failed.```

you've got something in mount_unionfs so the mount failed.  Check what it is, delete and then run

in a temporary script

49 minutes ago, francrouge said:

Hi again,

Stupid question but if i'm playing a video from gdrive.

1. Does it transcode all the time or direct play in plex
  2. If it transcode who handles the transcoding part me or google.
  3. Is it really faster to play a video from gdrive. (it take more time then on my server 720p file)

Thx

1. Plex treats gdrive files the same as it does local files, so it will use the same rules as to whether or not to direct play, transcode etc

2. as above - Plex does the work

3. No - if you have decent bandwidth you will hardly see a difference e.g. my cloud files launch in an average of about 5 seconds - some faster, some slower, which is a bit longer than it takes for a local disk to spinup

1. Plex treats gdrive files the same as it does local files, so it will use the same rules as to whether or not to direct play, transcode etc
2. as above - Plex does the work
3. No - if you have decent bandwidth you will hardly see a difference e.g. my cloud files launch in an average of about 5 seconds - some faster, some slower, which is a bit longer than it takes for a local disk to spinup
Great thx for info