Guide: How To Use Rclone To Mount Cloud Drives And Play Files

DZMM

2383 posts in this topic Last Reply

Ran into the same issue today. If you find a solution please let me know.
Hi nope nothing yet but it took like 1 day and it was working again so i'm thinking api ban but i'm not familiar with all parameters of the drive api.

Since i made one and sometime it get ban

Thx

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/1/20 UPDATE: TO MIGRATE FROM UNIONFS TO MERGERFS READ THIS POST.  New users continue reading 13/3/20 Update: For a clean version of the 'How To' please use the github site https://github.com/B

Multiple mounts, one upload and one tidy-up script.   @watchmeexplode5 did some testing and performance gets worse as you get closer to the 400k mark, so you'll need to do something like bel

I just made a very useful change to my scripts that has solved my problem with the limit of only being able to upload 750GB/day, which was creating bottlenecks on my local server as I couldn't upload

Posted Images

9 hours ago, axeman said:

None of the above - more so that I can have a protected share that the kiddos can't see. 

You can achieve that via unRAID's share settings .  Or, also via Plex and restrict the content ratings your kids can view (recommended) or automatically add a tag to files in certain locations using Tautulli and then restrict your kids to those tags - I do this as it allows me to manually add tags to content I want to expose to my kids e.g. allowing them to watch Marvel movies but not other 12/12A movies that they aren't ready for.

If that doesn't work for you, then do this:

9 hours ago, axeman said:

- you want another mergerfs mount for plex or similar with just your TV shows?  I would manually create a 2nd mergerfs mount that merges the rclone remote that's already mounted on your PC and the corresponding local folder.  That way you've got only got 1 rclone mount of the remote

@DZMM Hi again

so i have fixed my gigabit issue, quite easy when you know what to do..

but now i got a new issuem when i try and play a movie, i get this issue 
2020/12/10 14:13:39 ERROR : movies/Dial M for Murder (1954)/Dial M for Murder (1954) Bluray-1080p.srt: vfs cache: failed to open item: vfs cache item: check object failed: vfs cache item: open truncate failed: vfs cache: truncate: failed to open cache file: open /mnt/user0/mount_rclone/cache/nidhog/vfs/nidhog/movies/Dial M for Murder (1954)/Dial M for Murder (1954) Bluray-1080p.srt: no medium found
2020/12/10 14:13:39 ERROR : movies/Dial M for Murder (1954)/Dial M for Murder (1954) Bluray-1080p.srt: Non-out-of-space error encountered during open
it seems like it has just started the last day, and i think @francrouge i maybe having something that looks like the same

18 hours ago, Playerz said:

@DZMM Hi again

so i have fixed my gigabit issue, quite easy when you know what to do..

but now i got a new issuem when i try and play a movie, i get this issue 
2020/12/10 14:13:39 ERROR : movies/Dial M for Murder (1954)/Dial M for Murder (1954) Bluray-1080p.srt: vfs cache: failed to open item: vfs cache item: check object failed: vfs cache item: open truncate failed: vfs cache: truncate: failed to open cache file: open /mnt/user0/mount_rclone/cache/nidhog/vfs/nidhog/movies/Dial M for Murder (1954)/Dial M for Murder (1954) Bluray-1080p.srt: no medium found
2020/12/10 14:13:39 ERROR : movies/Dial M for Murder (1954)/Dial M for Murder (1954) Bluray-1080p.srt: Non-out-of-space error encountered during open
it seems like it has just started the last day, and i think @francrouge i maybe having something that looks like the same

no idea what that is.  Maybe try stopping the mount and then manually deleting the whole cache

20 minutes ago, DZMM said:

Is anyone else getting a lot of buffering tonight?  I'm wondering if it's linked to Google's outage yesterday?

My entire array went and borked itself last night/this morning. one of my ARRs was doing a massive update at the same time as Emby's library scan. Not sure if this was all related, but I stopped everything, manually deleted the rclone_cache, and restarted UnRaid. Everything seems OK again. 

Hi Folks - I'm clearly missing something here and hoping for a little guidance. I followed the video guide - 

and was able to get the rclone part configured, I am able to view my onedrive account via the rclone cli commands. Where I got lost was right after that, the scripts and the mounting. I want to have my Unraid Pictures share folder, rclone itself to my OneDrive account. This way OneDrive is a backup for me and unraid file share is the master copy.

What am I missing - this Guide on this thread is more of a high level step by step than a guide as there are no examples or explanations. 

Rebooted unraid earlier today and am now getting an error. Everything loads fine. Mounts correctly on the first attempt. Next two times the script runs it looks good. Third time it runs I get this error:

17.12.2020 21:00:02 INFO: Creating gdrive_media_vfs mergerfs mount.
mv: cannot stat '/mnt/user/mount_unionfs/gdrive_media_vfs': Transport endpoint is not connected
mkdir: cannot stat '/mnt/user/mount_unionfs/gdrive_media_vfs': Transport endpoint is not connected
fuse: bad mount point `/mnt/user/mount_unionfs/gdrive_media_vfs': Socket not connected
17.12.2020 21:00:02 INFO: Checking if gdrive_media_vfs mergerfs mount created.
17.12.2020 21:00:02 CRITICAL: gdrive_media_vfs mergerfs mount failed.  Stopping dockers.

Any attempt to re-run the script results in the same error. Any idea what's causing this and how to prevent it in the future?

EDIT: noticed in my system log the following:

`mergerfs[20393]: segfault at 14966c44cff8 ip 000014966de79151 sp 000014966c44cff0 error 6 in mergerfs[14966de46000+b5000]`

Edited by privateer
3 hours ago, privateer said:

Rebooted unraid earlier today and am now getting an error. Everything loads fine. Mounts correctly on the first attempt. Next two times the script runs it looks good. Third time it runs I get this error:

17.12.2020 21:00:02 INFO: Creating gdrive_media_vfs mergerfs mount.
mv: cannot stat '/mnt/user/mount_unionfs/gdrive_media_vfs': Transport endpoint is not connected
mkdir: cannot stat '/mnt/user/mount_unionfs/gdrive_media_vfs': Transport endpoint is not connected
fuse: bad mount point `/mnt/user/mount_unionfs/gdrive_media_vfs': Socket not connected
17.12.2020 21:00:02 INFO: Checking if gdrive_media_vfs mergerfs mount created.
17.12.2020 21:00:02 CRITICAL: gdrive_media_vfs mergerfs mount failed.  Stopping dockers.

Any attempt to re-run the script results in the same error. Any idea what's causing this and how to prevent it in the future?

EDIT: noticed in my system log the following:

`mergerfs[20393]: segfault at 14966c44cff8 ip 000014966de79151 sp 000014966c44cff0 error 6 in mergerfs[14966de46000+b5000]`

Have you looked in file manager to see if the folder exists?  I had a similar error a few weeks ago where when I looked in putty at the folder, it was borked and had a ? next to it.  I don't know why, but rebooting fixed it.

6 hours ago, DZMM said:

Have you looked in file manager to see if the folder exists?  I had a similar error a few weeks ago where when I looked in putty at the folder, it was borked and had a ? next to it.  I don't know why, but rebooting fixed it.

I had the same marking. It's like the connection to the gdrive was timing out - had nothing to do with the script running.

I tried rebooting a few times, including manually unmounting everything and removing the local folders and remounting, all to no avail. Waited 6 hours and tried again and works like a charm. Must have been on Google's side.

something is definitely going on ... even after a reboot, it came back. I'm in the middle of an upload on my paltry 400Mbit down/40Mbit up connection.... so definitely not hitting the quota - even though I do have service accounts. 

wonder if this is related to the stuff that happened last week w. google... maybe they are putting in some other sort of throttling? 

1 minute ago, axeman said:

something is definitely going on ... even after a reboot, it came back. I'm in the middle of an upload on my paltry 400Mbit down/40Mbit up connection.... so definitely not hitting the quota - even though I do have service accounts. 

wonder if this is related to the stuff that happened last week w. google... maybe they are putting in some other sort of throttling? 

I don't think the issue is at Google's end, as the problem is with the MergerFS mount - the rclone mounts seem to be behaving

2 minutes ago, DZMM said:

I don't think the issue is at Google's end, as the problem is with the MergerFS mount - the rclone mounts seem to be behaving

Yes - excellent observation. I see the mergerfs github shows some activity from 5 days ago on fuse.c - maybe there was a breaking change? MergerFS gets installed at each array reboot right? 

28 minutes ago, axeman said:

Yes - excellent observation. I see the mergerfs github shows some activity from 5 days ago on fuse.c - maybe there was a breaking change? MergerFS gets installed at each array reboot right? 

yep - maybe a reboot was needed to get the latest version

15 minutes ago, privateer said:

Well it worked for about 4 hours and now has gone back to being broken again.

?gdrive_media_vfs in red for me. Noticed when all my dockers turned back off.

what version of unraid are you using?  I've had problems with anything above Beta25 - lockups, slow plex and I think the mergerFS problems I had might have been when using Beta25+ 

Hi Folks! I've read the guide - https://rclone.org/onedrive/ and watched this video to try and deduce what needs to be done in a simple but granular step by step to get my "Pictures" folder in UNRAID to use OneDrive as a back up solution- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b9Ow2iX2DQ&feature=emb_logo&ab_channel=SpaceinvaderOne 

The goal is to set up the pictures folder so that every little change that is made in "UNRAID Pictures" (add/delete/etc) syncs with the OneDrive folder. I've made a OneDrive account specifically for this task and have a full TB to use but for the life of me although I can get rclone to recognize the OneDrive account using 'rclone lsd XXXX'

What I can't get is the mounting part. When following the video at 8:20 I do not have a mount script, there's simply nothing really there. I guess what I want to do is mount my UNRAID Pictures folder as my OneDrive folder?? There seems to be nothing in my /mnt folder though...

I do not want two way syncing, only syncing from UNRAID to OneDrive account - so this should be fairly easy right?

EDIT - I just realized I posted earlier this week, sorry for the double post, but at least this one has more explanation . Wow...Sorry about that guys

Edited by sannitig

Interstingly - it looks like mergerFS files aren't going to the "local" but are being uploaded directly... 

2020/12/20 23:31:56 INFO : TV_Classics/MyShow/tvshow.nfo: Copied (replaced existing)
2020/12/20 23:31:56 INFO : TV_Classics/MyShow/tvshow.nfo: vfs cache: upload succeeded try #1

Seeing lots of these from a Sonarr refresh.