Cannot access ports remotely after registering

So I finished setting up unraid recently with all of my docker containers such as plex, sonarr, etc... and everything was working perfect. I had all of my ports forwarded and had no trouble connecting remotely to any of the containers or the unraid GUI.

My trial was running out so since everything was working perfect i bought my license and installed the key and rebooted the server.

Now no matter what I do I cannot connect unless I am on the local network. I have not changed any settings apart from stopping the array to install the key and rebooting. Does anyone have an idea where I should start to look to resolve this?

Thanks to anyone in advance for your help.

Edit: I also just noticed that in Plex under remote connection, where it used to show my private and public ip is now just says

"Private Unknown IP  Public Unknown IP   Internet X"

Edited by phlurblepoot
4 minutes ago, trurl said:

Are you sure your router didn't give you a different IP so your port forwarding isn't working anymore?

I'm 100% sure as my router has the IP address reserved for my servers mac address. and the server is set to static just to be sure. I know everything is set correctly on my routers as everything was working perfectly beforehand. My router setup is this:

ATT Fiber Modem: dmz all traffic to routers IP

EERO router: IP reserved for servers mac and all ports for docker containers forwarded to servers IP.

Unraid Server: ip set static to same IP as router settings.

Again this is how it was all setup before it stopped working. Nothing was changed except stopping the array to install the key then restarting the server. No clue what I should be checking so try fixing this. BTW thanks for the replies.

4 hours ago, phlurblepoot said:

Now no matter what I do I cannot connect unless I am on the local network.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this. I can't connect to my server unless I'm on the local network either - that is by design as my server is safely behind a firewall. You talk about forwarding ports on your router to your server. Are you opening it up to incoming requests from the Internet? Don't do that. If you need to access your server from outside your home you should set up a VPN. Anything less secure is dangerous. Maybe you're being attacked.

3 minutes ago, John_M said:

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this. I can't connect to my server unless I'm on the local network either - that is by design as my server is safely behind a firewall. You talk about forwarding ports on your router to your server. Are you opening it up to incoming requests from the Internet? Don't do that. If you need to access your server from outside your home you should set up a VPN. Anything less secure is dangerous. Maybe you're being attacked.

The only ports I open to my server is the ones for sonarr radarr and plex so i can get to their UIs when im not home. What I meant by that sentence is that before the issues I could be away on my phone and connect to these ports but now it only works if I'm connected to the same local network as the server. in other words remote connections to these ports used to work and now they do not.

Edited by phlurblepoot