PCIe BUS error

pg93

Hello everyone,

Please advise how to fix below error my syslog is filled with these :

Nov 7 21:13:08 GRIG kernel: pcieport 0000:00:1c.4: device [8086:a294] error status/mask=00000001/00002000
Nov 7 21:13:08 GRIG kernel: pcieport 0000:00:1c.4: [ 0] Receiver Error (First)
Nov 7 21:13:55 GRIG kernel: pcieport 0000:00:1c.4: AER: Corrected error received: 0000:00:1c.4
Nov 7 21:13:55 GRIG kernel: pcieport 0000:00:1c.4: PCIe Bus Error: severity=Corrected, type=Physical Layer, (Receiver ID)

currently array is in maintenance mode and disk2 is under going xfs_repair, but i always get this error and i am not able to figure out which PCIe port this error relates to i have also tried updating bios and changing the slot of the graphics card.

grig-diagnostics-20181107-2125.zip

Like John_M mentioned the best way would be to move the offending card to a different slot, usually works best when moving from a CPU slot to a PCH slot or vice-versa, or a bios update, but failing that you can also try theses options, though I'm not sure if there are any compromises when using them, you'd need to google it.:

please check my diagnostics there is no card or device attached to the required pcie port 5 and im not able to figure out which device is having problem.

i figured if i switched the graphics cards the iommu group would change and the i will not get this error.

also how do i know which pcie port is mapped to the iommu address ??

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk