Problems with Unraid becoming unresponsive

This started happening in 6.6.3. It still happens after an upgrade to 6.6.4. This has happened 4 or 5 times in the last week.

Issues first seems to appear on my docker containers. I'll try to access one of my docker's web gui and I can't get to it.  I then go into the UNRAID web management and try to access the docker tab. The docker tab is unresponsive.

I then ssh into the server and attempt to stop docker from the cli. I can log into ssh, but when I try to run any command it hangs.

I opened another putty session to try to see if there were any open files that could be locked, and also attempted to run ps to see what processes were running. That also hung. I have space on my cache drive and on the ssd I use for my docker app storage.

I was able to grab a diagnostics file from the server.  I also was able to run htop, which showed high load over 100 just prior to grabbing the capture and a docker process monopolizing the server.

Since I grabbed the screen capture, load has gone back to normal, but most of my dockers are still unresponsive.

Thanks,

tower-diagnostics-20181108-0833.zip

unraidload.thumb.PNG.33ec41f10b62135122c03588139ccef9.PNG