Dynamix Cache Dirs

Firstly, I tried to post this in Plugin Support, but I couldn't start a new thread there for some reason, so if a mod can move it to the correct location, that'd be appreciated.

I've installed this Plugin, but I'm not seeing the GUI that it's supposed to 'build', or seeing the fancy screenshots of their disk usage that some people have posted, or am I missing something??  I've rebooted, cleared web cache, etc, but still not seeing any GUI difference.

Thanks,

32 minutes ago, darkcyde said:

Firstly, I tried to post this in Plugin Support, but I couldn't start a new thread there for some reason

Because only developers can create a new Support Thread there.  Everyone can reply to the cache dirs support thread (which you can get the url of from the Plugins Tab, or the Apps Tab / Installed Apps)

33 minutes ago, darkcyde said:

but I'm not seeing the GUI that it's supposed to 'build', or seeing the fancy screenshots of their disk usage that some people have posted, or am I missing something??

There really is no disk usage screenshot etc  Everyone would be using something else to generate them