Dockers being restored nightly?

I have had a few times that my dockers are being restored at night. Example I change my deluge client for autoextract (rar files) well now today the add-on is gone. I have had other dockers loose this info too I just cant think of examples right now.

The system has not been rebooted for couple days and I made changes last night that were reverted. Any help?

ruby-diagnostics-20181110-0718.zip

18 minutes ago, scubieman said:

The system has not been rebooted for couple days

The system has only been up for 5 hours not a couple of days.

Nov 10 02:34:47 Ruby emhttpd: unclean shutdown detected

And may be rebooting on its own (bad RAM or PS?)

If the changes you are making to your containers cannot handle a stop / restart of the container (ie: a reboot or the Appdata Backup plugin running), then you're possibly doing whatever wrong and should post in say Deluge's support thread.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Squid said:

The system has only been up for 5 hours not a couple of days.

Nov 10 02:34:47 Ruby emhttpd: unclean shutdown detected

And may be rebooting on its own (bad RAM or PS?)

If the changes you are making to your containers cannot handle a stop / restart of the container (ie: a reboot or the Appdata Backup plugin running), then you're possibly doing whatever wrong and should post in say Deluge's support thread.

Could it be the CA backup doing this? I notice it runs at night

^^^ This.  And your diagnostics showed it rebooted before the backup ran and the backup completed
This could be a pain in butt to trouble shoot. It's been up for 20 hours. Before this multiple days.

Last thing added was new hard drive. I have r710 with 24g of ram so trouble shooting would be night mare.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Looks like you may have some concrete / drywall problems, and you have a similar approach as myself to wiring, but thus far the memtest does look ok, but the more passes the better
How many you recommend?

I have my server in furnance room. Not sure how to clean up these cables since it just sits on a shelf.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, scubieman said:

Not sure how to clean up these cables since it just sits on a shelf.

The wife calls me a slob, but my argument is that I take cross-talk on cabling very seriously, so I agree with you :)

7 minutes ago, scubieman said:

How many you recommend?

Personally, I'm happy with a single pass if there's no problems I'm trying to eliminate.  But general consensus is 24 hours.  I just don't have that kind of patience.

1 minute ago, Squid said:

The wife calls me a slob, but my argument is that I take cross-talk on cabling very seriously, so I agree with you :)

Personally, I'm happy with a single pass if there's no problems I'm trying to eliminate.  But general consensus is 24 hours.  I just don't have that kind of patience.

thats awesome..

Anything else should i run test on? or just wait and see if it does it again? Out of the 14 days its been running only once was a random reboot. Rest were planned.

Well i dont have a UPS on this right now. However my other computer does have UPS and it didnt show anything. However thats on a different breaker.

When you checked logs it looks like it straight up quit. So many it was a power issue? Only running about 250 watts out of that socket so my server is not really running hard.

My router is plugged into the same thing as my server and that shows uptime of 3 weeks. But not sure if it would notice a electric hiccup as much as a server.. Hoping to buy another UPS for black friday.

I notice that you do not have a cache drive.  Check all of your path mappings in the various docker containers, and ensure that none of them reference /mnt/cache/...

I noticed yesterday that pretty much all of @binhex's apps have references for the /data mapping directly referencing /mnt/cache instead of /mnt/user which when installing if the user doesn't notice causes havoc on the system.