[Support] binhex - qBittorrentVPN

2 hours ago, hahler2 said:

Ah.  I have that set to remove the torrent and the files after the ratio reaches 1.0.

yep im certain this willl be your issue.

2 hours ago, hahler2 said:

That way I don't have to constantly go through and delete files from qbitorrent and the download folder on my server.

if you set it to pause you wont need to do this, sonarr will take care of it and delete it from qbittorrent and move the files, this is how i have mine setup and it just works.

19 hours ago, binhex said:

yep im certain this willl be your issue.

if you set it to pause you wont need to do this, sonarr will take care of it and delete it from qbittorrent and move the files, this is how i have mine setup and it just works.

Everything seems to have worked as it should last night!  Thank you!

On 1/8/2021 at 9:45 AM, DZMM said:

Is anyone else having a problem over the last couple of days where all torrents are getting deleted?

Similar Issue to DZMM for me

Frequently when my container restarts, files are often disappearing/being deleted from my destination folder /data.

Attached is my supervisord log with debug on.

I tried starting a new docker config and renaming the old one, but the issue persists.

When I restarted for the supervisord right now I lost 10 of 33 files in the destination folder.

I’m a bit of a Docker noob, so details with explanations would be appreciated 🙂 

supervisord.log

Edited by CafeNevosa

I've been having some weird issues with QBittorrent. Over the past month or so, when I add a new torrent it just goes straight to the Errored state. If I delete the perms file and restart the Docker, then it works fine for a day or so. Well now today the Docker won't restart. I keep getting this message in the logs:

2021-05-19 17:07:03,545 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Unable to successfully download PIA json to generate token from URL 'https://privateinternetaccess.com/gtoken/generateToken'
[info] 12 retries left
[info] Retrying in 10 secs...

I have tried changing the OpenVPN endpoint file to like five or six different countries, something that has sometimes helped in the past, but it's still not working. Anyone have any ideas on what could be the issue?

1 hour ago, Tiller said:

I've been having some weird issues with QBittorrent. Over the past month or so, when I add a new torrent it just goes straight to the Errored state. If I delete the perms file and restart the Docker, then it works fine for a day or so. Well now today the Docker won't restart. I keep getting this message in the logs:

[warn] Unable to successfully download PIA json to generate token from URL 'https://privateinternetaccess.com/gtoken/generateToken'
[info] 12 retries left

I have tried changing the OpenVPN endpoint file to like five or six different countries, something that has sometimes helped in the past, but it's still not working. Anyone have any ideas on what could be the issue?

Mate I just discovered this issue myself now and came googling looking for a solution.  I updated the docker about 45 mins ago and now the webui won't load up.  Looked at the logs and I'm getting the exact same error.  @binhex any idea what's happend?

Sorry If this has already been talked about having a hard time finding anything. I have just downloaded the latest version of the binhex-qbittorrentvpn docker. I am using airvpn with no changes to the docker ports itself. I have assigned its own IP address. When the VPN is turned on the webui will not load. I was able to reach the webui with the vpn turned off so the vpn enabled is the issue but I am unable to figure out what the issue is. Any assistance would be helpful. Attached is the supervisor log.

supervisord.log

10 hours ago, Tiller said:

[info] 12 retries left

8 hours ago, jellytotz said:

Mate I just discovered this issue myself now and came googling looking for a solution.  I updated the docker about 45 mins ago and now the webui won't load up.  Looked at the logs and I'm getting the exact same error.  @binhex any idea what's happend?

this is 100% a PIA issue, people on the SABnzbdvpn thread have JUST tried it again and confirmed its now working, so give the container a restart and see what you get now.

10 hours ago, binhex said:

this is 100% a PIA issue, people on the SABnzbdvpn thread have JUST tried it again and confirmed its now working, so give the container a restart and see what you get now.

Hi mate, thanks for responding.  It now appears to be working :).  Will let you know if things go weird again.  Appreciate it was PIA and not the docker, thanks for confirming this. 

• Like 1

I'm using airvpn with 0 changes otherwise and I can not get the webui to load while the vpn connection is turned on. Is there something I am missing? I have gone through the faq and even though there was not a message about iptables I enabled the iptable_mangle with no change. I did try to update the webui via the docker and the qbittorrent client itself when the vpn is off but no change. 1386926385_unraid1.thumb.PNG.2f5fb3a50cb6b0afc14326d6aaf7820a.PNG1175487040_unraid2.thumb.PNG.b49a1e7b8dbc4a6d61fde2a6d45df392.PNG

https://pastebin.com/pYyFWyU6

supervisord.log

Hi so every time my server restarts, my docker's config file ends up getting wiped. I cant even log in with the default creds. Ive been just reuploading a backed up copy but its getting annoying. I've tried using it as the backup.conf but it doesnt seem to work. When I make the working conf the backup it is persistent but doesnt get used. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just update qbittorrentvpn (June 11) and it's not working. Most of the UI is missing and what is there doesn't respond. All my torrents that were listed are no longer displayed, but they exist on the filesystem. Can I fall back to the prior version? I don't see a version variable on the edit screen. I checked at docker.com and the container was updated 3 hours ago. The log file looked ok, no obvious errors.

Edited by subagon
9 minutes ago, subagon said:

Just update qbittorrentvpn (June 11) and it's not working. Most of the UI is missing and what is there doesn't respond. All my torrents that were listed are no longer displayed, but they exist on the filesystem. Can I fall back to the prior version? I don't see a version variable on the edit screen. I checked at docker.com and the container was updated 3 hours ago. The log file looked ok, no obvious errors.

Same here. Just updated and having the same issue.

45 minutes ago, subagon said:

I'm having the same issues, but the traffic from the container makes it seem like it is still working. I am assuming that until the next update we wont be able to manually add torrents. For services that are automated like Sonarr and Radarr I would assume that would still function as normal. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly.

1 hour ago, subagon said:

Can confirm the same issue here. Everything below the menu bar is locked white. Even the menu buttons don't display into that region of the screen.

45 minutes ago, Supershocker said:

I'm having the same issues, but the traffic from the container makes it seem like it is still working. I am assuming that until the next update we wont be able to manually add torrents. For services that are automated like Sonarr and Radarr I would assume that would still function as normal. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly.

Everything is working except for the QBittorrent UI for me too. I route a few other docker containers' traffic through this one, and they all work as expected. I've been able to use Privoxy through this container as well.

4 hours ago, subagon said:

3 hours ago, LakersFan said:

Same here. Just updated and having the same issue.

2 hours ago, Mister said:

Can confirm the same issue here. Everything below the menu bar is locked white. Even the menu buttons don't display into that region of the screen.

looks like a bug in qbittorrent-nox 4.3.4, i have raised an issue with upstream maintainer, as there is a later version of qbittorrent-nox available with the fix included, see here for the task i raised:- https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/71221

see here for the bug:- https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/14599

for now please roll back to tag '4.3.3-1-07' instruction for doing this can he found here Q5:- https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/unraid.md

2 hours ago, binhex said:

looks like a bug in qbittorrent-nox 4.3.4, i have raised an issue with upstream maintainer, as there is a later version of qbittorrent-nox available with the fix included, see here for the task i raised:- https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/71221

see here for the bug:- https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/14599

for now please roll back to tag '4.3.3-1-07' instruction for doing this can he found here

(also confirm this error)

i think it was fixed in 4.3.5 ?!

will be update of docker to 4.3.5 ?

Thanks

1 hour ago, binhex said:

hi guys, the issue with qibttorrent 4.3.4 is now fixed (upgraded to 4.3.5) please pull down tag 'latest' again, make sure you click on 'force update' to force the pull of the new image (need advanced view toggled on).

Can confirm it worked for me too. Thanks for all the hard work Binhex.

• Like 1

I seem to be having a problem accessing the webUI for qbittorrent. Clicking load webUI just causes my browser to hang before eventually failing (not responding). All other webUIs (for other containers) work fine! 

Any ideas? 

I have tested in both safari and chrome - same issue. 

I am running the latest container (forced update)

edit:

So it looks like the error in logs after a fresh install is: 

2021-06-11 14:35:57,112 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Unable to successfully download PIA json to generate token for wireguard from URL 'https://privateinternetaccess.com/gtoken/generateToken'
[info] 1 retries left

Edited by Forum-Layman
New info