[Support] binhex - qBittorrentVPN

8 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

If these are your actual username and password you should change the right away.

I see that you have reverted to a previous version. Are you still having problems with downloads going into ram or appdata?

WTF, I removed those this time SMH. 

Yeah im on 4.3.9-1-01 atm, tried to delete the old docker and just add 4.3.9-1-01 from scratch, still not working. 

13 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

What do you get when you run this command-

ls -l /mnt/user/Media/Osorterat/

Your docker settings look right to me but maybe a permission setting issue.

root@BelK:~# ls -l /mnt/user/Media/Osorterat/
total 0

root@BelK:~# ls -al /mnt/user/Media/Osorterat/
total 0
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users   0 Jan 10 19:32 ./
drwxrwxrwx 1 sshd   users 450 Jan 10 19:32 ../

root@BelK:~# ls -al /mnt/user/Media/Incomplete/
total 0
drwxrwxrwx 1 main users   0 Jan 10 05:31 ./
drwxrwxrwx 1 sshd users 450 Jan 10 19:32 ../

root@BelK:~# ls -l /mnt/user/Media

drwxrwxrwx 1 main   users          0 Jan 10 05:31 Incomplete/
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users          0 Jan 10 19:32 Osorterat/

I´ve removed folders that don´t matter 

Edited by BeardElk
13 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

If these are your actual username and password you should change the right away.

I see that you have reverted to a previous version. Are you still having problems with downloads going into ram or appdata?

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-qbittorrentvpn' --net='bridge' --privileged=true -e TZ="Europe/Berlin" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e HOST_HOSTNAME="BelK" -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="binhex-qbittorrentvpn" -e 'VPN_ENABLED'='yes' -e 'VPN_USER'='' -e 'VPN_PASS'='' -e 'VPN_PROV'='custom' -e 'VPN_CLIENT'='wireguard' -e 'VPN_OPTIONS'='' -e 'STRICT_PORT_FORWARD'='yes' -e 'ENABLE_PRIVOXY'='no' -e 'WEBUI_PORT'='8080' -e 'LAN_NETWORK'='192.168.1.0/24' -e 'NAME_SERVERS'='84.200.69.80,37.235.1.174,1.1.1.1,37.235.1.177,84.200.70.40,1.0.0.1' -e 'VPN_INPUT_PORTS'='' -e 'VPN_OUTPUT_PORTS'='' -e 'DEBUG'='false' -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman -l net.unraid.docker.webui='http://[IP]:[PORT:8080]/' -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/binhex/docker-templates/master/binhex/images/qbittorrent-icon.png' -p '6881:6881/tcp' -p '6881:6881/udp' -p '8080:8080/tcp' -p '8118:8118/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/Media/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-qbittorrentvpn':'/config':'rw' --sysctl="net.ipv4.conf.all.src_valid_mark=1" 'binhex/arch-qbittorrentvpn:4.3.9-1-01'

6b1659f202f721c66f5474296f288a7f6959322dc7941b007c4e582c83d9dc3a

The command finished successfully!

11 minutes ago, BeardElk said:

root@BelK:~# ls -l /mnt/user/Media/Osorterat/
total 0

root@BelK:~# ls -al /mnt/user/Media/Osorterat/
total 0
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users   0 Jan 10 19:32 ./
drwxrwxrwx 1 sshd   users 450 Jan 10 19:32 ../

root@BelK:~# ls -al /mnt/user/Media/Incomplete/
total 0
drwxrwxrwx 1 main users   0 Jan 10 05:31 ./
drwxrwxrwx 1 sshd users 450 Jan 10 19:32 ../

Your “Incomplete” folder isn’t in the right path. Is this a typo? If the container path /data is set to host path /mnt/user/Media/Osorterat/ then any folders you configure inside the app must be /data/downloads or /data/incomplete etc and all will be in the “Osorterat” folder. /mnt/user/Incomplete isn’t mapped in the docker.

Edited by wgstarks
6 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

Your “Incomplete” folder isn’t in the right path. Is this usr a typo? If the container path /data is set to host path /mnt/user/Media/Osorterat/ then any folders you configure inside the app must be /data/downloads or /data/incomplete etc and all will be in the “Osorterat” folder. /mnt/user/Incomplete isn’t mapped in the docker.

I did a typo before, in docker settings it set to /mnt/user/Media/ and in qbittorrent finished downloads are set to /mnt/user/Media/Osorterat and incomplete to /mnt/user/Media/Incomplete. 

So in docker settings,  /data path > /mnt/user/Media/

In qbittorent                  /Finished > /mnt/user/Media/Osorterat

and                           /Incomplete > /mnt/user/Media/Incomplete

Edited by BeardElk
10 minutes ago, BeardElk said:

I did a typo before, in docker settings it set to /mnt/user/Media/ and in qbittorrent finished downloads are set to /mnt/user/Media/Osorterat and incomplete to /mnt/user/Media/Incomplete. 

The permissions on Incomplete don’t appear to be correct. It should be nobody users rather than main users.

You can run New Permissions (tools>new permissions) on your Media share and check it again.

8 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

The permissions on Incomplete don’t appear to be correct. It should be nobody users rather than main users.

You can run New Permissions (tools>new permissions) on your Media share and check it again.

I´ve set new permissions, but I still get "Errored" in qbittorent and log says "mkdir /torrent"blabla" :permission denied. 

root@BelK:~# ls -l /mnt/user/Media/
total 1933276
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users          0 Jan 10 05:31 Incomplete/
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users          0 Jan 10 19:32 Osorterat/

Full error : 

" (W) 2022-01-10T20:08:50 - File error alert. Torrent: "torrent-download". File: "/mnt/user/Media/Incomplete/torrent-download". Reason: torrent-download mkdir (/mnt/user/Media/Incomplete/torrent-download) error: Permission denied "

Edited by BeardElk

I’m really just guessing now and maybe someone else will have a better idea, bu I would delete /mnt/user/Media (assuming there isn’t currently any data there) and restart the docker. It will create a new Media share containing any folders you have configured in the app.

rm -R /mnt/user/Media

10 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

I’m really just guessing now and maybe someone else will have a better idea, bu I would delete /mnt/user/Media (assuming there isn’t currently any data there) and restart the docker. It will create a new Media share containing any folders you have configured in the app.

rm -R /mnt/user/Media

Yeah thats not gonna happen, got 8tb of data in that folder. 
I´ve tried doing just as you said here, set the docker to a none existing folder, but I get the same error.

(W) 2022-01-10T20:26:29 - File error alert. Torrent: "manjaro-kde-21.2.1-220103-linux515.iso". File: "/mnt/user/mediaa/manjaro-kde-21.2.1-220103-linux515.iso". Reason: manjaro-kde-21.2.1-220103-linux515.iso mkdir (/mnt/user/mediaa/manjaro-kde-21.2.1-220103-linux515.iso) error: Permission denied

No sub folder, just setting incomplete and complete to /mnt/uset/mediaa/. 

And i´ve tried new permissions to that folder as well, still the same error.

Edited by BeardElk
3 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

What do you mean by out of the box?

with docker set to /mnt/user/mediaa/ and in qbittorrent, reverting that to /config/qBittorrent/downloads/ (the "fresh install path") the downloads work just fine. 
It´s like it doesn´t matter what data path I set in the docker settings, the only thing that works is /config/qBittorrent/downloads/ in qbittorrent, changing that to anything else and it errors. 

Edited by BeardElk

Try a completely clean install. Delete the docker (and image) delete the appdata folder and then re-install from CA using the 3.3.whatever tag. Take screenshots of your current docker config to help you set it up again. This should eliminate any remnants of the bugged version. If that doesn’t work I’m out of ideas.

4 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

Try a completely clean install. Delete the docker (and image) delete the appdata folder and then re-install from CA using the 3.3.whatever tag. Take screenshots of your current docker config to help you set it up again. This should eliminate any remnants of the bugged version. If that doesn’t work I’m out of ideas.

I did this with the install I have now, only i didnt re-install from CA, i used templet of 4.3.3 and installed 4.3.9 instead. 

9 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

My only other suggestion would be to reboot your unRAID server if you haven’t already.🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Fixed it. 

In webui, I had set locations by the full path name, like : /mnt/user/Media/Osorterat when I should have set it as /data/Osorterat and /data/Incomplete. 
When I changed it like that it just started working! 
Had to download and setup delugevpn just to figure it out haha.

Just now, BeardElk said:

Fixed it. 

In webui, I had set locations by the full path name, like : /mnt/user/Media/Osorterat when I should have set it as /data/Osorterat and /data/Incomplete. 
When I changed it like that it just started working! 
Had to download and setup delugevpn just to figure it out haha.

Inside the app it can only see the paths you give it. /config and /data. Any settings in the app have to use those paths. Anything else is likely is in ram and won’t work.

Glad you got it working.👍👍👍🎉🎉🎉