Schedules stopped working after update?

snailbrain

Hi all. New to unraid (using for a week or so).

Have been using standalone Linux boxes and esxi previously.

Although it's a simple question/problem I will explain my full set up and what I'm doing as it's my first post. Maybe I could be doing something better..

I have:

HP Microserver gen8.

4x 3tb wd red (1 parity 3 data)

16gb ram

1230 v2 Xeon

1x 960gb Kingston ssd cache

Everything running great.. using sonarr, lidarr, deluge, radarr, pms, win10vm, and some other stuff..

I also have a standalone dell t20 with Ubuntu that runs tvheadend, has octo dvb-s card, dual dvb-c and itpv configured.

And i also run pfsense as a VM in esxi on another hp gen8 microserver.

My plan is to consolidate all on to the t20.. Including pfsense. (Ordered a Dell perc h310 and another ssd for cache pool).

And the issue..

On my Ubuntu server with tvheadend, for itpv, I have to run a script I created to:

1. Download my m3u file for iptv every few hours.

2. Parse/remove all none tv channel lines from the m3u file.. this is because it has some 50k lines full of on demand videos.. this causes tvheadend to lockup each time it parses it. It leaves me with just 1.5k channels which tvheadend has no issues with. I output this to another m3u file.

3. Download xmltv epg from same provider and have tvheadend parse it.

Before I move everything over to the new box I wanted to make sure I could get as much prepared on the current set up to limit TV downtime... so I set up tvh docker.

I then created the script I need in the /config folder and tested... all works.

Then using squids ca user scripts app I created a script so i can schedule it to run my tvh script every hour with docker exec..

Pressing run script from the app in background or foreground mode works perfect....

I set it to run once an hour... 

And ........ it does not run and the log there shows it does not run either.

I also noticed my mover did also not run the previous 2 days too and that is scheduled for 3.05am.

It feels like something is wrong with global schedules?

Is there a fix for this or am I missing something.

Some help debugging would be great.

Thanks

Archived