[support] Siwat's Docker Repository

On 9/24/2022 at 8:08 PM, rjlan said:

I fixed this issue by adding an environmental variable JWT_ENABLED=false
It's supposed to be false by default

Faced the same issue, but you can find explanation when displaying the Web UI:

Starting with 7.2, JWT is now enabled by default and a default secret key is generated.

So, you can either do rjlan's way, or get the generated secret key from onlyoffice using the following command from the console:

sudo docker exec a1eeea35c900 /var/www/onlyoffice/documentserver/npm/json -f /etc/onlyoffice/documentserver/local.json

Value can be found here: services.CoAuthoring.secret.session.string

Then edit the onlyoffice settings in Nextcloud: Parameters > OnlyOffice > Secret Key

Save and you're good to go!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2022 at 6:37 PM, Napryc said:

Faced the same issue, but you can find explanation when displaying the Web UI:

Starting with 7.2, JWT is now enabled by default and a default secret key is generated.

So, you can either do rjlan's way, or get the generated secret key from onlyoffice using the following command from the console:

sudo docker exec a1eeea35c900 /var/www/onlyoffice/documentserver/npm/json -f /etc/onlyoffice/documentserver/local.json

Value can be found here: services.CoAuthoring.secret.session.string

Then edit the onlyoffice settings in Nextcloud: Parameters > OnlyOffice > Secret Key

Save and you're good to go!

Hi @Napryc

After each reboot, OnlyofficeDocumentServer changes the secret key. Do you know how can I set a token for good ?
Thanks

Hi everyone,

I just walked through this and I thought I would consolidate the notes here: Here is the TLDR to fix the OpenOffice issue.

1) Edit the OnlyOffice Docker to add a Variable:

image.png.5ae633252e2e55de90ba6f51ce66aaeb.png

The "value" is the password you choose. Just hammer the keyboard, it'll be fine, but copy it out, you'll need to paste it into Next Cloud later on.

2) Once the docker has been re-created, click on the logs and wait until the ds:converter has started. It will take a while.

image.png.d30c9ffe79da718ba94a3d91568b0a0e.png

3) Now open up nextcloud and traverse to the OnlyOffice Settings page. Here you will see the Secret Key field underneath your OnlyOffice Server URL. Paste in the key you created in step 1 and hit save and you should be back in business.

Capture1.PNG.3d7980109b16f0edaca817d1b0a65672.PNG

Edited by capnJiP
  • Thanks 2
On 10/13/2022 at 2:21 AM, capnJiP said:

Hi everyone,

I just walked through this and I thought I would consolidate the notes here: Here is the TLDR to fix the OpenOffice issue.

1) Edit the OnlyOffice Docker to add a Variable:

image.png.5ae633252e2e55de90ba6f51ce66aaeb.png

The "value" is the password you choose. Just hammer the keyboard, it'll be fine, but copy it out, you'll need to paste it into Next Cloud later on.

2) Once the docker has been re-created, click on the logs and wait until the ds:converter has started. It will take a while.

image.png.d30c9ffe79da718ba94a3d91568b0a0e.png

3) Now open up nextcloud and traverse to the OnlyOffice Settings page. Here you will see the Secret Key field underneath your OnlyOffice Server URL. Paste in the key you created in step 1 and hit save and you should be back in business.

image.png.d23b8748ce3208135b2bd35d788dc7ee.png

On 10/11/2022 at 1:59 AM, deadnote said:

Hi @Napryc

After each reboot, OnlyofficeDocumentServer changes the secret key. Do you know how can I set a token for good ?
Thanks

The container template has now been updated to require secret key by default. :) 

Hi. Sorry I don't know, if this is the right place to ask... 

My AdGuard-Docker does not start anymore. I didn't change anything (I think),just a reboot.

It shows a fatal Error in Log from Docker: 

couldn't start forwarding DNS server: listening to udp socket: listen udp 0.0.0.0:53: bind: address already in use

My AdGurad Settings:

image.thumb.png.c7dbc61d8aa80fea57843259d6d796be.png

My Docker Allocations are: 

image.thumb.png.e29d24467cf695d0cac53387e2f2d4d8.png

I guess is has something to do with 0.0.0.0 as IP... but I have no idea where to start fixing. 

Thanks for your help!

Tom

On 10/16/2022 at 1:26 PM, tboeller said:

Hi everyone,

is anybody experiencing issues with the Docker template lately? For me, there are no volume mappings visible, neither when installing nor when the Container is up:

grafik.thumb.png.bbf96b39f8be66dbf8e71c9056728f61.png

grafik.thumb.png.aff2cdd9ae0a888c50bc9d6367bb5757.png

Thanks in advance!

Experiencing same problem here. Anyone able to help? I would like to complete my Nextcloud setup asap.

With the template the way it is now, I am not able to do anything with the OnlyOfficeDocumentServer without being able to change ports.

Thank you

image.thumb.png.d458760a1b049cd33e37f56f08505275.pngI am getting postgresql issue with only office docker. Although the docker able to start, I cannot connect to nextcloud. Anyone facing the same issue? Anyone could you share or have any idea what I can do?

Edited by Wong
More clarification
On 10/25/2022 at 12:49 AM, teletom said:

Hi. Sorry I don't know, if this is the right place to ask... 

My AdGuard-Docker does not start anymore. I didn't change anything (I think),just a reboot.

It shows a fatal Error in Log from Docker: 

couldn't start forwarding DNS server: listening to udp socket: listen udp 0.0.0.0:53: bind: address already in use

My AdGurad Settings:

image.thumb.png.c7dbc61d8aa80fea57843259d6d796be.png

My Docker Allocations are: 

image.thumb.png.e29d24467cf695d0cac53387e2f2d4d8.png

I guess is has something to do with 0.0.0.0 as IP... but I have no idea where to start fixing. 

Thanks for your help!

Tom

You need to use network br0 for the container and set a static IP address

• Thanks 1

@Siwat2545

Hello there.

Thank you for updating the container.

One quick issue.

The target location for the "database" is incorrect. I get the error that indicates that the "data" location is used more than once, duplicate. One of those times is used on the "database" section of the template. Fortunately, that I'm able to fix it on my end under customization of the template.

I believe the database location should be /var/lib/postgresql

Thanks again.

Edited by eyesfit
Added info
  • Upvote 1
On 10/28/2022 at 1:57 AM, Wong said:

image.thumb.png.d458760a1b049cd33e37f56f08505275.pngI am getting postgresql issue with only office docker. Although the docker able to start, I cannot connect to nextcloud. Anyone facing the same issue? Anyone could you share or have any idea what I can do?

@Siwat2545Can you look into this issue if possible? Im using the latest version of the docker.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2022 at 1:57 AM, Wong said:

Just a record for anyone in the future encounter similar issue as me. I manage to solve it.

Step 1: Remove the existing onlyoffice docker and it's image. Make sure to also delete onlyoffice file inside the appdata share.

Step 2: Reinstall the onlyoffice docker. As of 15/11/2022, the docker template had one small issue. Credit to @eyesfit. Please edit the Database path as shown in below. image.thumb.png.5dfec507254ecd5978fecc7c34521fca.png

Step 3: Remember to save or edit your secret keys. Then click apply.

Step 4: Copy your cert.crt, cert.key and fullchain.pem from your nginx manager or swag to the /mnt/user/appdata/onlyofficeds/Data. Do not create a cert folder and put in there. This will cause your OnlyOffice to failed to start due to nginx config error.

Step 5: Rename your cert.crt to onlyoffice.crt , cert.key to onlyoffice.key , fullchain.pem to dhparam.pem .

Step 6: Do not follow the Spaceinvader video regarding the nginx template. Use the latest documentserver template in your nginx manager or swag. And adjust accordingly to your domain.

Step 7: Restart docker for everything related. DONE! you good to go with the latest version. 

Please give a like my comment if it help you! thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm having some issues getting onlyoffice server to work.

At first, I was getting 400 errors but using version 6.0 has solved this.

However, when I then try to link to it in nextcloud I get an unsupported version error?

Error when trying to connect (Not supported version) (version 6.0.2.5)

How do I solve this?

Edited by daveo132
On 11/15/2022 at 3:52 AM, Wong said:

Just a record for anyone in the future encounter similar issue as me. I manage to solve it.

Step 1: Remove the existing onlyoffice docker and it's image. Make sure to also delete onlyoffice file inside the appdata share.

Step 2: Reinstall the onlyoffice docker. As of 15/11/2022, the docker template had one small issue. Credit to @eyesfit. Please edit the Database path as shown in below. image.thumb.png.5dfec507254ecd5978fecc7c34521fca.png

Step 4: Copy your cert.crt, cert.key and fullchain.pem from your nginx manager or swag to the /mnt/user/appdata/onlyofficeds/Data. Do not create a cert folder and put in there. This will cause your OnlyOffice to failed to start due to nginx config error.

Step 5: Rename your cert.crt to onlyoffice.crt , cert.key to onlyoffice.key , fullchain.pem to dhparam.pem .

Step 6: Do not follow the Spaceinvader video regarding the nginx template. Use the latest documentserver template in your nginx manager or swag. And adjust accordingly to your domain.

Step 7: Restart docker for everything related. DONE! you good to go with the latest version. 

Thanks for this.

However, I ended up with a too many redirects error so I'm stuck again :(

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/2/2023 at 9:31 AM, Siwat2545 said:

Whops, I updated it now!

Hi Siwat2545,
I can not see the database directory path section anymore in the template. I have uninstalled my pervious version of OnlyOfficeDocumentServer and removed its image as well removed its persistent storage.

Installing it again I'm faced with this template:

image.thumb.png.a3c646222c552c0c67718519b238040d.png

No database directory path as far as I can see. 😞

Adding the data directory path manually as in @Wong recent post seems to fix it:

On 11/15/2022 at 4:52 AM, Wong said:

Thanks for keeping your template up to date and alive. Much appreciated for sure mate. 😄 

For the Homebridge docker: I've noticed that Homebridge UI says there is an update available and is stuck on homebridge-config-ui-x v4.41.4. When trying to manually update the plugin through the UI I get the message below. I usually stay away from updating anything like this and usually rely on a docker update but given how old the version I'm on is it doesn’t seem like that's going to happen.

Has anyone gone through this and updated Node.js?

295951958_HomebridgeUIUpdatewarning.thumb.png.92a8a4886f24e5e5a48596b38a428b8e.png