[support] Siwat's Docker Repository

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great to have logging in the homebridge GUI container. I ooked for the log file but couldn't find it. also systemd is not running, so currently I saw no possibility to get the logs into the UI.

If something doesn't work you definitely need the logs to solve the problem. Could you please extend the container to provide the logs and also set then in the initial config.json?

Edited by jus7incase
It would be great to have logging in the homebridge GUI container. I ooked for the log file but couldn't find it. also systemd is not running, so currently I saw no possibility to get the logs into the UI.

If something doesn't work you definitely need the logs to solve the problem. Could you please extend the container to provide the logs and also set then in the initial config.json?
Hi, I'm currently working on this, but in the mean time you can use the log in homebridge docker page in unraid

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

When I give the Onlyoffice Community Edition it's own IP I can't access it anymore. What can I do to fix this? I don't want to host it on the same IP as my Unraid server.

EDIT: never mind, Unraid kept going to the 8081 port instead of the 80/443 port. Got it working now.

Edited by Kaizac

Did someone get this working with Nextcloud? I've searched all over the internet, but can't find any solution. Only the line which I had to add which is

'onlyoffice' =>
    array (
  'verify_peer_off' => TRUE,

Which makes OnlyOffice connect, but fails when opening the file giving me an unknown error.

• Upvote 1
On 3/2/2019 at 5:08 AM, Kaizac said:

Did someone get this working with Nextcloud? I've searched all over the internet, but can't find any solution. Only the line which I had to add which is

'onlyoffice' =>
    array (
  'verify_peer_off' => TRUE,

Which makes OnlyOffice connect, but fails when opening the file giving me an unknown error.

I just give both onlyoffice and nextcloud a valid https certificate, also you need to disable encryption

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2019 at 10:53 AM, Siwat2545 said:

Not at the moment

any updates on the logs?

i ran touch /root/.homebridge/log/homebridge.log from the docker command line to get the log created but the container does not write to it, i can open it from the gui but it is empty

How anyone gets the onlyoffice to work?

I got the Linuxserver's letsencrypt container for my reverse proxy. I created /mnt/cache/appdata/letsencrypt/nginx/proxy-confs/onlyoffice.subdomain.conf with the following info:

server {
    listen 443 ssl;

server_name onlyoffice.*;

include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

client_max_body_size 0;

location / {
        include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
        resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;
        set $upstream_docs onlyofficedocumentserver;
        proxy_pass https://$upstream_docs:443;
        proxy_redirect off;
        proxy_set_header Host $host;
        proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
        proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
        proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $server_name;
        proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto $scheme;
    }
}

This is what I have on OnlyOffice Document Server: (see attached file)

Also, I installed the OnlyOffice Community Server and what exactly goes to the Document Editing Service AddressDocument Service address for requests from the Community Server and Community Server address for requests from the Document Service fields?

When I opened the Document Server webUI, I get the page "cannot get /" 

I followed the instruction from https://hub.docker.com/r/onlyoffice/documentserver/ and generated the two keys that supposed to go to /var/www/onlyoffice/Data/certs/

Screenshot 2019-04-19 at 13.10.12.png

Screenshot 2019-04-19 at 13.14.46.png

How anyone gets the onlyoffice to work?
I got the Linuxserver's letsencrypt container for my reverse proxy. I created /mnt/cache/appdata/letsencrypt/nginx/proxy-confs/onlyoffice.subdomain.conf with the following info:
server {   listen 443 ssl;   server_name onlyoffice.*;   include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;   client_max_body_size 0;   location / {       include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;       resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;       set $upstream_docs onlyofficedocumentserver;       proxy_pass https://$upstream_docs:443;       proxy_redirect off;       proxy_set_header Host $host;       proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;       proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;       proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $server_name;       proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto $scheme;   }}

This is what I have on OnlyOffice Document Server: (see attached file)
Also, I installed the OnlyOffice Community Server and what exactly goes to the Document Editing Service AddressDocument Service address for requests from the Community Server and Community Server address for requests from the Document Service fields?

When I opened the Document Server webUI, I get the page "cannot get /" 
I followed the instruction from https://hub.docker.com/r/onlyoffice/documentserver/ and generated the two keys that supposed to go to /var/www/onlyoffice/Data/certs/

399032794_Screenshot2019-04-19at13_10_12.thumb.png.3aa28d5c0735cb54ad00002dc63949c5.png
2028285779_Screenshot2019-04-19at13_14_46.thumb.png.db0e1555b4b49cf8d38bbf12d99491e6.png

You actually need to proxy pass it to port 4430 if you are using the ssl certificate, both documents server and community server need to be proxypassed to using ssl port (4430 And 4431 respectively)

re: H265ize

Looks like spaces in the input / output paths aren't being parsed correctly.  Not sure if this is your docker build, or the actual script though.

Setting /input to be /mnt/user/Television/Old Seasons/.... results in an error of 

[h265ize]: Input /mnt/user/Television/Old does not exist.

Whereas if you escape the spaces in the path (which isn't necessary under normal circumstances since unRaid tosses quotes around it) will work

eg: /mnt/user/Television/Old\ Seasons/...

re: H265ize

Looks like spaces in the input / output paths aren't being parsed correctly.  Not sure if this is your docker build, or the actual script though.

Setting /input to be /mnt/user/Television/Old Seasons/.... results in an error of 
[h265ize]: Input /mnt/user/Television/Old does not exist.

Whereas if you escape the spaces in the path (which isn't necessary under normal circumstances since unRaid tosses quotes around it) will work
eg: /mnt/user/Television/Old\ Seasons/...

Just fixed it (: Building now
PS: my docker file is https://github.com/SiwatINC/h265ize_unraid/blob/master/Dockerfile

• Like 1
Last line of the homebridge install command have a typo in it? 

“root/.homrbridge/log.txt)”
Should be “root/.homebridge/log.txt “ instead of homr?

The docker won’t boot after the last update. 

Sorry, I was rushing out the log update ToT just fixed it, building now

Thanks for the quick update. I've installed it but still get the same setup errors (minus the homrbridge not found error). Here's an example of the logs

Setting up libxi6:amd64 (2:1.7.9-1) ...
Setting up libpgm-5.2-0:amd64 (5.2.122~dfsg-2) ...
Setting up libxcb-present0:amd64 (1.13-2~ubuntu18.04) ...
Setting up libglvnd0:amd64 (1.0.0-2ubuntu2.2) ...
Setting up libxinerama1:amd64 (2:1.1.3-1) ...
Setting up libxcb-dri2-0:amd64 (1.13-2~ubuntu18.04) ...
Setting up libxcb-dri3-0:amd64 (1.13-2~ubuntu18.04) ...
Setting up libxcb-glx0:amd64 (1.13-2~ubuntu18.04) ...
Setting up libtwolame0:amd64 (0.3.13-3) ...
Setting up libraw1394-11:amd64 (2.1.2-1) ...
Setting up libx264-152:amd64 (2:0.152.2854+gite9a5903-2) ...
Setting up libxcb-xfixes0:amd64 (1.13-2~ubuntu18.04) ...
Setting up libxcb-render0:amd64 (1.13-2~ubuntu18.04) ...
Setting up libopenjp2-7:amd64 (2.3.0-1) ...
Setting up libasyncns0:amd64 (0.8-6) ...
Setting up libxdamage1:amd64 (1:1.1.4-3) ...
Setting up libxfixes3:amd64 (1:5.0.3-1) ...
Setting up libpng16-16:amd64 (1.6.34-1ubuntu0.18.04.1) ...

10 hours ago, drzaph said:

Thanks for the quick update. I've installed it but still get the same setup errors (minus the homrbridge not found error). Here's an example of the logs

Setting up libxi6:amd64 (2:1.7.9-1) ...
Setting up libpgm-5.2-0:amd64 (5.2.122~dfsg-2) ...
Setting up libxcb-present0:amd64 (1.13-2~ubuntu18.04) ...
Setting up libglvnd0:amd64 (1.0.0-2ubuntu2.2) ...
Setting up libxinerama1:amd64 (2:1.1.3-1) ...
Setting up libxcb-dri2-0:amd64 (1.13-2~ubuntu18.04) ...
Setting up libxcb-dri3-0:amd64 (1.13-2~ubuntu18.04) ...
Setting up libxcb-glx0:amd64 (1.13-2~ubuntu18.04) ...
Setting up libtwolame0:amd64 (0.3.13-3) ...
Setting up libraw1394-11:amd64 (2.1.2-1) ...
Setting up libx264-152:amd64 (2:0.152.2854+gite9a5903-2) ...
Setting up libxcb-xfixes0:amd64 (1.13-2~ubuntu18.04) ...
Setting up libxcb-render0:amd64 (1.13-2~ubuntu18.04) ...
Setting up libopenjp2-7:amd64 (2.3.0-1) ...
Setting up libasyncns0:amd64 (0.8-6) ...
Setting up libxdamage1:amd64 (1:1.1.4-3) ...
Setting up libxfixes3:amd64 (1:5.0.3-1) ...
Setting up libpng16-16:amd64 (1.6.34-1ubuntu0.18.04.1) ...

I'll look into it after I got back from work 🙂

On 4/19/2019 at 10:27 PM, Siwat2545 said:

Just fixed it 🙂 Building now
PS: my docker file is https://github.com/SiwatINC/h265ize_unraid/blob/master/Dockerfile

Incidentally, still no update showing on the container, the last update on dockerHub shows something like 4 months ago, and the dockerFile listed there doesn't have the quoting.

Another thing also if it's possible.  Currently the script is storing the intermediate file within the docker.img.  Not a problem when I'm doing source files of 1-4Gig, but I will eventually start on doing source files of 50Gig+, and then it will become an issue.

Incidentally, still no update showing on the container, the last update on dockerHub shows something like 4 months ago, and the dockerFile listed there doesn't have the quoting.

Another thing also if it's possible.  Currently the script is storing the intermediate file within the docker.img.  Not a problem when I'm doing source files of 1-4Gig, but I will eventually start on doing source files of 50Gig+, and then it will become an issue.
Something definitely went wrong, I will fix it when I get home, apparently sudo apt-get -y install ffmpeg failed... weirddc3992590348e6c7b922d059b8a01226.jpg