[support] Siwat's Docker Repository

6 hours ago, Spunner said:

The reason why you're getting that error is because you're trying to use the appdata share for the container, but the share in it's settings you've changed to be use Cache: Only.  Hence why the no medium present, because you don't currently have a cache drive (but obviously did at some point).  There's also some other errors related to this in the syslog.  (Additionally, your domains share is also set like that)

hey siwat,

thanks for sharing this Adguard Home docker!

i had PiHole running before, but this one has some nice features.

two things popped up and i wanted to let you know about (docker has a dedicated IP):

1) the template shows 2 entries for the Web GUI (ports 6052 [it's under the Icon URL] and port 3000 [under the working directory setup]) – but none of them works. ONLY port 80 does.

2) whenever i try to connect to it via a fqdn (like adguard.mydomain.whatever) it only shows a blank page (this works for all my other dockers, so i could image, that some kind of verification in the background doesn't like it to be called by fqdn and not IP only).

i'm on unRAID 6.6.7 right now. tell me, if i can help with testing.

thanks again for your work! 😃

Edited by s.Oliver
On 8/22/2019 at 6:25 PM, Siwat2545 said:

Please change your working dir and config dir to /mnt/user/data/unraid/docker/workingdir

and /mnt/user/data/unraid/docker/config respectively

Also it's a good idea to give adguard container a dedicated ip

Could you elaborate on this? I'm trying to add the AdGuard Home container and every time I try to start it I get an execution error. Are the default values for paths/ports not enough?

Okay, I must really be missing something because it's still refusing to work.

So here's a rundown of how I'm trying to set this up, I'm sure the error is obvious but I don't have enough docker experience to see it:

Network is running on a Linksys router, so subnet is 192.168.1.0/24

Router is at static IP 192.168.1.1

unRAID is at static IP 192.168.1.2

I just tried to set AdGuard Home to 192.168.1.3:80 in the docker configuration page, but it said something like "command failed" and became an orphan image after that attempt, and obviously leaving it in bridged mode just makes it so it never starts

Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, TotalInsanity4 said:

Okay, I must really be missing something because it's still refusing to work.

So here's a rundown of how I'm trying to set this up, I'm sure the error is obvious but I don't have enough docker experience to see it:

Network is running on a Linksys router, so subnet is 192.168.1.0/24

Router is at static IP 192.168.1.1

unRAID is at static IP 192.168.1.2

I just tried to set AdGuard Home to 192.168.1.3:80 in the docker configuration page, but it said something like "command failed" and became an orphan image after that attempt, and obviously leaving it in bridged mode just makes it so it never starts

Any suggestions?

What exactly is the output (error message)?

btw set it to 192.168.0.1.3 no 192.168.1.3:80

1 hour ago, Siwat2545 said:

What exactly is the output (error message)?

btw set it to 192.168.0.1.3 no 192.168.1.3:80

It was erroring because it wasn't a valid IPv4 address, I feel dumb now lol. So I've got it set to 192.168.1.3 and it's working fine, thanks for your help

One oddity though, the WebUI from unRAID's Docker list page defaults to [set.IP]:6025, even though I've left the port at the default 3000? I tried setting that to 6025 but that didn't work since it doesn't have an allocation for that port. It's not a huge issue since it appears to be working fine as long as I manually go to that address myself, it just seems... odd, that it's not landing on the correct page

46 minutes ago, TotalInsanity4 said:

It was erroring because it wasn't a valid IPv4 address, I feel dumb now lol. So I've got it set to 192.168.1.3 and it's working fine, thanks for your help

One oddity though, the WebUI from unRAID's Docker list page defaults to [set.IP]:6025, even though I've left the port at the default 3000? I tried setting that to 6025 but that didn't work since it doesn't have an allocation for that port. It's not a huge issue since it appears to be working fine as long as I manually go to that address myself, it just seems... odd, that it's not landing on the correct page

Yea Its my fault I need to edit the [WebUI=

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Siwat2545, I'm using the Ring plugin with your HomeBridge docker, video works but I have no audio, I'm seeing the message below in the logs.

[Ring] Streaming video only - found ffmpeg, but libfdk_aac is not installed.

Do you know if there's a way to get libfdk_aac installed/enabled with your docker?

Thanks!

Edited by gonzilla
Hi @Siwat2545, I'm using the Ring plugin, video works but I have no audio, I'm seeing the message below in the logs.

[Ring] Streaming video only - found ffmpeg, but libfdk_aac is not installed.

Do you know if there's a way to get libfdk_aac installed/enabled with your docker?

Thanks!

Add it to apk packages environment variable

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thank you, I added that command, and from the logs I can see it being installed but I get the exact same error.

I consoled in and entered the commands below to see if lidfdk-aac was enabled in ffmpeg

ffmpeg -buildconf

--enable-libfdk-aac

I get "--enable-libfdk-aac: not found"

After some reading I think the problem is ffmpeg needs to be compiled with libfdk-aac included, but I have no idea how to do that.

https://github.com/dgreif/ring/wiki/FFmpeg#homebridge-audio-support

https://github.com/nicholasrobinson/ffmpeg-homebridge

Any suggestions? Not sure how difficult it is to incorporate that into your docker.

Thanks!

Hello friends,

I am facing a problem here which is funny because usually unraid guides are so detailed and widely available but I am afraid not when it comes to OnlyOfficeDocumentServer & OnlyOfficeCommunityServer 

I looked every where for guides on how to install them on my unraid and get them working but nothing is out there 

Can you please tell me what should I fill in the install template for each one 

networktype, what ports should i give each one since port 80 is already taken by the machine 

any folders to create?

anything else to be filled in or changed to install ?

Thanks

I'm trying to install home bridge with gui but I'm not able to install it on Host. It works on bridge but I fear that's the reason why the HomeKit code is not working with my iOS device. First, are there any detailed instructions on how to install properly? Second, am I on to the right track thinking it needs to be on host?

31 minutes ago, dcuellar44 said:

I'm trying to install home bridge with gui but I'm not able to install it on Host. It works on bridge but I fear that's the reason why the HomeKit code is not working with my iOS device. First, are there any detailed instructions on how to install properly? Second, am I on to the right track thinking it needs to be on host?

It started to work. I started from scratch and put it on host and it did not do anything. I went back into the settings and made a minor change (changed port name) and applied and it worked. Had to wait a few minutes but it finally loaded and now everything is working wonderfully.

On 9/24/2019 at 9:28 PM, livingonline8 said:

Hello friends,

I am facing a problem here which is funny because usually unraid guides are so detailed and widely available but I am afraid not when it comes to OnlyOfficeDocumentServer & OnlyOfficeCommunityServer 

I looked every where for guides on how to install them on my unraid and get them working but nothing is out there 

Can you please tell me what should I fill in the install template for each one 

networktype, what ports should i give each one since port 80 is already taken by the machine 

any folders to create?

anything else to be filled in or changed to install ?

Thanks

Just change the port to any free one

On 9/19/2019 at 8:52 PM, gonzilla said:

Thank you, I added that command, and from the logs I can see it being installed but I get the exact same error.

I consoled in and entered the commands below to see if lidfdk-aac was enabled in ffmpeg

ffmpeg -buildconf

--enable-libfdk-aac

I get "--enable-libfdk-aac: not found"

After some reading I think the problem is ffmpeg needs to be compiled with libfdk-aac included, but I have no idea how to do that.

https://github.com/dgreif/ring/wiki/FFmpeg#homebridge-audio-support

https://github.com/nicholasrobinson/ffmpeg-homebridge

Any suggestions? Not sure how difficult it is to incorporate that into your docker.

Thanks!

You could try to fork my Dockerfile and add your custom ffmpeg to it

use

FROM siwatinc/homebridge_gui_unraid

RUN [YOUR COMMAND]

Hello, I can't seem to get Homebridge GUI to load either in host mode or using bridged mode. I must be missing some parameters to get it to work. I can' get get the web gui to load. I have a gui version running on a Synology NAS and I want to move the role over to my unraid NAS so I can get rid of the Synology. What am I missing?