[support] Siwat's Docker Repository

4 hours ago, Siwat2545 said:

Try to install, deleting all related directory and file then start fresh.

Deleted container and container image, removed the appdata's onlyofficecs folder, same results :(

The first time I actually got the "We are working on it" screen - that never completed, but now I do not even get that one, just a ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED, very strange.

Also tried to stop container, delete onlyofficecs folder, start container again, same issue :(

Edited by jmonteiro
17 hours ago, Siwat2545 said:

Try running mysqld -v in the container for me and post the result

It returns no results, here it is:

root@721b2787c99e:/# mysqld -v
root@721b2787c99e:/# 

biut this the version when I use:

root@74f21503346f:/# mysqld --version
mysqld  Ver 5.7.29-0ubuntu0.18.04.1 for Linux on x86_64 ((Ubuntu))

So, it returns 5.7.29

Anyway, it does not appear to be running

root@74f21503346f:/# mysql
ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

PS: I just attached mysqld's error.log... maybe that can help you identify the issue.

error.log

Edited by jmonteiro

Does anyone have any clue why port 3000 and 6052 don't work? With both ports (IP:3000 or IP:6052) I get "Page is unavailable".

Port 80 is working fine though, so I could setup ADGuard and have everything working.

I just want my Home Assistant to connect with ADGuard, but its asking for port 3000.

I hope someone can help me.

20 hours ago, jmonteiro said:

It returns no results, here it is:

root@721b2787c99e:/# mysqld -v
root@721b2787c99e:/#

biut this the version when I use:

root@74f21503346f:/# mysqld --version
mysqld Ver 5.7.29-0ubuntu0.18.04.1 for Linux on x86_64 ((Ubuntu))

So, it returns 5.7.29

Anyway, it does not appear to be running

root@74f21503346f:/# mysql
ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

PS: I just attached mysqld's error.log... maybe that can help you identify the issue.

error.log 15.42 kB · 0 downloads

are you sure that you nuke(delete) all directory related to only office? clean install should works right out of the box, mysqld should be in vnet and not exposed

1 hour ago, Siwat2545 said:

are you sure that you nuke(delete) all directory related to only office? clean install should works right out of the box, mysqld should be in vnet and not exposed

Prety sure, just did it again, removed the container with image deletion, deleted "onlyofficecs" from the appdata, downloaded it again from the "Apps", same results.

I also have OnlyOfficeDocumentServer on my unraid which was working fine but the license expired... but this one is not running, anyway let me delete it too and try one more time.

Edited by jmonteiro
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Probably is a dumb question - but I wondered how to implement FONTS inside OnlyOfficeSRV.
I copied it under the fonts/truetype folder - restarted the container but they don't appear (I've tried with CALIBRI).

What am I missing here

On 4/8/2020 at 3:44 PM, TDA said:

Hello,

Probably is a dumb question - but I wondered how to implement FONTS inside OnlyOfficeSRV.
I copied it under the fonts/truetype folder - restarted the container but they don't appear (I've tried with CALIBRI).

What am I missing here

Just copy it to the font directory that is mapped in the docker config

then open the container's console and type in "documentserver-generate-allfonts.sh" and clear cache

image.thumb.png.171e5a085ccebb8f86402b72688ffd48.png

Have most likely the same issue as @jmonteiro, @ndaringer, @Hendricks,@GitBoxer and @Jidovu Marius Adrian.

OnlyOffice CommunityServer wont start successfully from a clean slate. Repeatedly tried a fresh start (btw tricky cleaning up there, with the cleanup plugin you have to run cleanup twice so all remaints are gone), but always the same thing, an infinite initialization screen (as shown elsewhere), with errors in the log and eventually infinite starts of mysqld failing again and again.

Attached is a screen of the log where I think its going wrong (screen because of the colorcoding). What is the purpose of the line

myisamchk -q -r /var/lib/mysql/mysql/proc

and could mysqld fail to start because that command failed? it is the first error in this log, earlier there are just a few warnings:

rsyslogd: activation of module imklog failed

and

+ service nginx restart
* Restarting nginx nginx
start-stop-daemon: warning: failed to kill 21157: No such process

Edited by 9smtm6
cmon you dont support markdown? damn I guess I'll try and do it manually + add a real independend error description
On 4/9/2020 at 7:17 PM, Siwat2545 said:

Just copy it to the font directory that is mapped in the docker config

then open the container's console and type in "documentserver-generate-allfonts.sh" and clear cache

Hello,
I've tried what you suggested (apart from clearing cache --> which cache? how? 🙂 )

The mapping is like this:

/mnt/user/appdata/onlyofficeds/fonts

I've copied my CALIBRI fonts under :

/mnt/user/appdata/onlyofficeds/fonts/truetype/custom

Typed the command to generate the allfonts.json - but the font is still not there

Hello,
I've tried what you suggested (apart from clearing cache --> which cache? how? )
The mapping is like this:

I've copied my CALIBRI fonts under :
/mnt/user/appdata/onlyofficeds/fonts/truetype/custom

Typed the command to generate the allfonts.json - but the font is still not there

Can you just put the ttf in the fonts directories?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Siwat2545 said:

Can you just put the ttf in the fonts directories?

I've tried to copy them here:

/mnt/user/appdata/onlyofficeds/fonts/truetype

Didn't work

Then I've tried to copy them here:

And unfortunately also there it hasn't worked.

As said I've always run "documentserver-generate-allfonts.sh" but Calibri didn't appear.

I've tried to copy them here:
/mnt/user/appdata/onlyofficeds/fonts/truetype
Didn't work

Then I've tried to copy them here:
And unfortunately also there it hasn't worked.

As said I've always run "documentserver-generate-allfonts.sh" but Calibri didn't appear.
I'm sorry but I am very busy at this moment, will get back to you after the pandemic.

I am using your Homebridge with Gui docker - have been quite sucessful - but a new NPM that i want to use throws this error:

[4/21/2020, 10:02:16 PM] Error: Plugin /usr/lib/node_modules/homebridge-isy requires a HomeBridge version of >=0.4.53 which does not satisfy the current HomeBridge version of 0.4.50. You may need to upgrade your installation of HomeBridge.

Is there any chance of getting the main docker pull to have this latest Homebridge version?

Without this plugin the install is 0.4.50 and updates fine AFTER it is running - I need it to be 0.4.53 on the docker pull.

Thanks for your work!