[support] Siwat's Docker Repository

Hello everyone,

I need your help.

I have set up my nextcloud container with a letsencrypt container (reverse proxy) and a OnlyOfficeDocumentServer container.

My nextcloud is accessible from wan and lan, because in my pfsense (main router/firewall) i've set NAT to point to letsencrypt (and check the NAT reflection).

So i'm there :

When i enter nextcloud.mydomain.com i can access nextcloud UI.

When i enter office.mydomain.com i can access the "Thank you for choosing ONLYOFFICE!  -  Document Server is running" page of OnlyOffice.

But when i install the OnlyOffice app for NextCloud, and i try to set the DocumentServer Adress (https://office.mydomain.com/), i get this error :

-> Error while trying to connect (cURL error 28: Failed to connect to office.xxxxx.xxxxx port 443: Operation timed out (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html))

In my PFSense box, i tried to look at the log to find a blocked packet, but i'm lost.

Can you guys help me please ?

Thanks a lot ! :D

Edited by jonathanm
removed actual valid url from error
On 7/11/2020 at 9:30 PM, FantasyNoobs said:

Hello everyone,

I need your help.

I have set up my nextcloud container with a letsencrypt container (reverse proxy) and a OnlyOfficeDocumentServer container.

My nextcloud is accessible from wan and lan, because in my pfsense (main router/firewall) i've set NAT to point to letsencrypt (and check the NAT reflection).

So i'm there :

When i enter nextcloud.mydomain.com i can access nextcloud UI.

When i enter office.mydomain.com i can access the "Thank you for choosing ONLYOFFICE!  -  Document Server is running" page of OnlyOffice.

But when i install the OnlyOffice app for NextCloud, and i try to set the DocumentServer Adress (https://office.mydomain.com/), i get this error :

-> Error while trying to connect (cURL error 28: Failed to connect to office.xxxxx.xxxxx port 443: Operation timed out (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html))

In my PFSense box, i tried to look at the log to find a blocked packet, but i'm lost.

Can you guys help me please ?

Thanks a lot ! :D

can you ping the address from nextcloud docker?

8 hours ago, Siwat2545 said:

can you ping the address from nextcloud docker?

Hello Siwat2545 and thank you for your time.

I can't ping office.mydomain.com from nextcloud container.

But i can with my computer.

I can ping the app IP (172.19.x.x) with nextcloud container.

I think that it may be a problem with my pfsense box, because when i try to ping office.mydomain.com with nextcloud container, it receive the right adress (my public IP) but doesn't get any response.

Only office, nextcloud and letsencrypt are all three on the same docker network created for them.

Thanks !

EDIT :

I fixed my problem with wireshark and long investigate.

I've seen that when nextcloud try to communicate with OnlyOffice through https://office.mydomain.com, when the packet arrive at my pfsense router/firewall box, it is like this :

FROM 10.10.X.X (IP Unraid)   TO 127.0.0.1:19001

And i'm a 'block all' type of guy, so i've set pfsense to allow pack from unraid to web only on HTTP and HTTPS port.

So i added a rule to let Unraid IP send packet to 127.0.0.1:19001

But i'm a little confuse about that.

It works, and i see packets from unraid to 127.0.0.1:19001 pass through when i test OnlyOffice from Nextcloud, but if i'm not to bad, 127.0.0.1 is localhost, so it doesn't have to go to the pfsense box...

But the problem is fixed so it's ok :)  If someone can understand this, its a big plus ^^

Hope that will fixes some people's problems

(Sorry for my poor English)

Edited by FantasyNoobs
Problem solved
On 7/13/2020 at 9:58 PM, FantasyNoobs said:

Hello Siwat2545 and thank you for your time.

I can't ping office.mydomain.com from nextcloud container.

But i can with my computer.

I can ping the app IP (172.19.x.x) with nextcloud container.

I think that it may be a problem with my pfsense box, because when i try to ping office.mydomain.com with nextcloud container, it receive the right adress (my public IP) but doesn't get any response.

Only office, nextcloud and letsencrypt are all three on the same docker network created for them.

Thanks !

EDIT :

I fixed my problem with wireshark and long investigate.

I've seen that when nextcloud try to communicate with OnlyOffice through https://office.mydomain.com, when the packet arrive at my pfsense router/firewall box, it is like this :

FROM 10.10.X.X (IP Unraid)   TO 127.0.0.1:19001

And i'm a 'block all' type of guy, so i've set pfsense to allow pack from unraid to web only on HTTP and HTTPS port.

So i added a rule to let Unraid IP send packet to 127.0.0.1:19001

But i'm a little confuse about that.

It works, and i see packets from unraid to 127.0.0.1:19001 pass through when i test OnlyOffice from Nextcloud, but if i'm not to bad, 127.0.0.1 is localhost, so it doesn't have to go to the pfsense box...

But the problem is fixed so it's ok :)  If someone can understand this, its a big plus ^^

Hope that will fixes some people's problems

(Sorry for my poor English)

What's your NAT reflection Setting?

12 minutes ago, FantasyNoobs said:

I have just set the “Nat reflection + proxy” setting on each bat rule of my reverse proxy in offense.

just to be able to access my Nextcloud with nextcloud.mydomain.com when I’m in the lan network.

12 minutes ago, FantasyNoobs said:

I have just set the “Nat reflection + proxy” setting on each bat rule of my reverse proxy in offense.

just to be able to access my Nextcloud with nextcloud.mydomain.com when I’m in the lan network.

I used that too, mine works though

2 hours ago, gacpac said:

I'm using h265ize. 

Is this a software encoder or is it able to use intel quicksync or nvidia nvenc?

With an i5 encoding a 30 minute video takes around 35 minutes, running at 0.70x

Using NVENC will require me to recompile ffmpeg with NVIDIA encoder support, which I am currently doing right now.

I might add quick sync in the future, but currently all my server are running on Xeon platform without iGPU so I cannot test the image.
I wouldn't mind testing lol. My encoding is taking forever and I love this plugin.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1
On 7/26/2020 at 7:07 AM, gacpac said:

Hello, 

Is it normal that h265ize is croppin the video from 1920x1080 to 1920x1072?

You'll need to add an option to the H265ize command "--normalize-level 0". This will prevent it from auto-cropping the video.

I don't know how to pass that command through to the docker container, actually what I come here to ask, anyone got any tips?

25 minutes ago, ryan.m said:

You'll need to add an option to the H265ize command "--normalize-level 0". This will prevent it from auto-cropping the video.

I don't know how to pass that command through to the docker container, actually what I come here to ask, anyone got any tips?

I'll add that as an option in the next release

Thanks for your work on putting the container together Swiat. Is there a way to pass through our own commands to h265ize when we build the docker container? This seems like it would be better than troubling you for a new feature if we wanted to tweak the encode settings.

I've tried adding variables to the container, but I'm not all that strong with docker and was mostly guessing and couldn't get it to work.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to setup OnlyOffice without using Reverse Proxy? Currently, I am getting Bad Health Check Status. I have setup up a CNAME onlyoffice.protech.my My domain name is protech.my. I have left a screenshot below that I am having trouble with. 

image.thumb.png.d57e0aefe1153991119c0768084df5ee.png