Array undefined, keeps stopping

loady

I have been using unassaigned devices to try and dump some files to a FAT32 HDD (need it FAT32 for Xbox to read it), i was using MC to do so but i kept getting errors saying disk was full when it wasnt, not sure if this is just a coincidence or part of this problem that has now arisen. My array keeps changing to undefined/started, the drives are missing from the screen and when i go to dockers it says array needs to be started to use dockers, however, i CAN stgill access them despite of what it says, i haved tried to capture sylog with 'fix common problems' tool, but i think because the array is stopping/starting it is not allowing me, have not changed anything except the theme of UNraid and the banner at the top and installed a few suggested apps from the fix common problems tool

yes i thought that, but the xbox 360 drive has to be FAT32 and some of the games are larger than 4gb...it must have design to break them into parts and use them that way...oh well..NTFS external maybe...i have read that i can use HFS+, will unraid read that ?

Archived