Instructions for using "wait"

Hello, I used to use the Docker Autostart Manager to start certain containers after a period of time and that plugin has been depreciated in 6.6. I understand that I can now switch to the advanced view and add a "wait" metric to each container, but I cannot find documentation on how it works.

1. Is the "wait" metric seconds, minutes?
  2. Does "wait" instruct the docker with the "wait" to wait, or does it instruct Unraid to wait X before starting the next container?

I've figured out that containers start sequentially and can be re-ordered by click + drag.

Thanks!

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I cannot seem to get this to work for me.
Based on what has been said, it does not wait to start the docker but instead starts it and then asks to wait.

If that's the case it would explain why its not working for me, I'm intending to control the internal IP order as I need dockers to communicate directly and thus need the IP to remain the same. I am aware of the custom IP but cannot use that, am I up a creek without a paddle?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

is this the same way to delay a docker from starting up after the plugin AppData backup runs?  i have a docker of JellyStats and it really does not like starting until Jellyfin is started and running for at least like 2 minutes.  Right now Jellystat just tries to stop then dies and have to manually start it.

thank you for the help!