Fixing Random unable to connect to unRAID

I've had this issue for a while, but not sure how to solve it. I believe it's network related, but not sure where to begin. I see this behavior on both my Windows 10 PC (v1803) and my wife's Macbook Pro on Mojave. I've seen this issue across several versions of unRAID, but I'm currently running unRAID v6.6.1.

Issue:

Randomly I will attempt to connect via these quick access shortcuts, and I receive an error that the network path was not found. Typically, I'll wait 30 seconds to a minute try again and I'm then able to connect with no issue.

Background / what I've tried:

I've changed the name of my server to unraid, and have Quick Access shortcuts mapped to \\unraid. The attached command prompt shows the results, below is a summary:

• ping unraid; "ping request could not find host unraid"
  • ping unraid.; works successfully
  • nslookup unraid; works successfully

With this in mind, I added a period (.) to the appened DNS suffixes, which hasn't resolved this issue. I run an EdgeRouter Lite as my router, and I've also added a static host mapping for unraid which also hasn't resolved this issue.

This has caused some frustration for me and starting to impact the wife approved factor, so I'm looking for some help to solve this issue.

network_path_not_found.PNG

unraid_cmd_prompt.PNG

unraid-diagnostics-20181117-1510.zip