Transfer to new hardware...issue booting

Hello all

I'm transferring my running 6.6.5 server to a "new" motherboard

My current server is a basic server (no docker, no VM, nothing) running on a low end cpu (SEMPRON LE-1100 + 1GB Ram)

I have another low end motherboard, with a slightly "faster" cpu (X2 250 + 2GB Ram)

I've transferred the same hard drives (5), and the same 2 SATA controller - Again, everything was running fine on current server

When i boot, i have this and nothing happens next (see picture)

What should I look for?

Thanks

20181118_101948.jpg

Looks like i posted to fast......The time i went downstairs to post and checked 5 min later, it was apparently up and running.......BUT:

I couldn't access my Shares, so I took a look from the GUI

The array is Stopped, and it says Parity disk is missing.....

Can it only be an connection issue (SATA cable, or bad slot in the disk cage)?

Or can it be something else, and what should I look for?

Thanks

Perhaps there's a problem with the USB port. An old motherboard perhaps doesn't support USB 2. Post your diagnostics. The logging won't start until the kernel has booted but it might reveal something. I haven't tried running Unraid on a server with only 2 GB of RAM recently - it might no longer be enough.

My "new" built has now 4GB and an Athlon X2 II 250 - Previous one (until yesterday) was a Sempron LE 1100 and 2 GB Ram

I'm sure the newest board is USB 2 (but using the headers from the motherboard, not from the back panel)

I've never really measured, but I feel the boot time was slightly faster on the old one

Anyway, here is my Diagnostic file....

tower-diagnostics-20181118-1515.zip

17 minutes ago, French-Guy said:

My "new" built has now 4GB and an Athlon X2 II 250 - Previous one (until yesterday) was a Sempron LE 1100 and 2 GB Ram

OK, but that is not what you said in your OP:

5 hours ago, French-Guy said:

My current server is a basic server (no docker, no VM, nothing) running on a low end cpu (SEMPRON LE-1100 + 1GB Ram)

I have another low end motherboard, with a slightly "faster" cpu (X2 250 + 2GB Ram)

I had a quick look at your diagnostics but I haven't spotted anything obviously wrong. The boot flash is indeed connected at USB 2 speed. Thing is, if you can't fix it, does it really matter? Hopefully you won't need to reboot very often. If it's the only problem I'd just live with it. Maybe someone else might spot something.

Sorry, don't know what I was thinking when I posted - I do have now 4GB Ram

Also, I found what was wrong with my USB2 port....In the Bios, it was configured at "High speed", but should have been set at "Full Speed" to get the 480MBps............Now, it's much faster

And by the way, here is a picture of the old motherboard that was making this strange noise........It was really time to replace it !!!

System.JPG

20181118_163108.jpg