Unraid smb not in network computers

recently im getting less to noo computers in my network computers on windows 10 now i found out how to run the services for discovery but unraid server dont show

but typeing //serverip/ shows the shares everythink eles on apple share shows easy , i have 1 network useing 2 cable bonded and used to work fine what am i missing 

Windows SMB networking is now very unreliable as Microsoft have broken name resolution in recent builds.    Accessing the server by its IP address tends to now be the most reliable way to get at Unraid shares.   If your Unraid server has a fixed IP address you can try putting that into the hosts file on your Windows system to help with name resolution.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Windows SMB networking is now very unreliable as Microsoft have broken name resolution in recent builds.    Accessing the server by its IP address tends to now be the most reliable way to get at Unraid shares.   If your Unraid server has a fixed IP address you can try putting that into the hosts file on your Windows system to help with name resolution.

that may help i use easeus backup and the network dont show my server name and there for wont allow me to back up 2 and always use fixed ip

Edited by evocraigst