unRAID reverse proxy help [Resolved]

Koshy

This is my support thread from the plex forums (https://forums.plex.tv/t/plex-relay-not-working/334786). I'm running the Offical Plex Server docker from Plexinc and I've not been able to get plex relay to work. In my support thread on the plex forums about this issue the Plex employee told me

There may also be another complication. Relay traffic comes from outside to 443 - i see that goes to nginx

tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:443             0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      9871/nginx: master
tcp6       0      0 :::32400                :::*                    LISTEN      8070/Plex Media Ser
tcp6       0      0 ::1:32401               :::*                    LISTEN      8070/Plex Media Ser
tcp6       0      0 :::443                  :::*                    LISTEN      9871/nginx: master

You could also try without the reverse proxy

I haven't manually set up this reverse proxy, so can you tell me what's up with this and how to stop the reverse proxy so that I can give him the logs that he has asked for. I have attached my unRAID diagnostics below.

tower-diagnostics-20181123-1902.zip

Update

The Plex relay started working after I disabled ipv6 in the Plex Settings.

Edited by Koshy