Too many unrecognizable issues

Yesterday the tower went  down by noon when it was working suddenly the folders in the pc were gone. 

Went to check whether the tower is off by any chance. But it was still running. 

Cudnt figure out the issue. Tried to start it multiple times and always resulted in a dead end. Removed cables,  rewired, RAM, Sata, CMOS everything removed and placed again.

It does turned on (with uneven probability) for moments, when i checked for webUI, it showed for short time and  post that its not responding anymore again.

Connected the monitor to check for issue and there to i was getting different screen information everytime. Sometimes it reaches the tower login and sometimes it doesn't, sometimes blue screen, sometimes in pink.

The situation was i cudnt even get the tower diagnostics to show you people. Later this morning i was able to login and get the tower diagnostics. 

MAIN showed different informations. Once 2 hard discs weren't available. Then rebooted and one was working fine. Rebooted again then the other was showing blue box. ( am attaching all of them as images and tower diagnostics taken in different times) 

Please help me out guys. Stuck with productivity. I got today to finish the bug. I have no other option at the point.

Add on : i cudnt be there in person my team is handling things by sending screen shots to me.

While i was typing this one of my buddy have just messed it more by adding the 4th disc in parity 2 unknowingly. I asked to stop the array when i noticed it. Now the 4th disc is being shown as a new device. 💁‍♂️ i don't know what more to say. Complete mess.

I need some serious assistance guys. 

IMG-20181125-WA0028.jpg

IMG-20181125-WA0022.jpg

IMG-20181125-WA0024.jpg

IMG-20181125-WA0019.jpg

tower-diagnostics-20181124-2019.zip

tower-diagnostics-20181124-1844.zip

tower-diagnostics-20181124-2145.zip

tower-diagnostics-20181124-2000.zip

tower-diagnostics-20181124-1946.zip

Edited by ThePhotraveller
1 hour ago, johnnie.black said:

First you should try to fix the issue causing the disks to not appear, possible some power or cabling issues, but then to fix the array, unassign parity2, start the array with disk4 unassigned, if the emulated disk mounts and data look correct reassign disk4 and start array to rebuild.

I can follow till "start the array with disk 4 unassigned"

What are the exact steps should i follow post this point ? 

Edited by ThePhotraveller
10 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Check that the emulated disk mounts by looking at the main page, you can also browse the disk to check all appears good, if yes, stop the array, reassign disk4, start the array to rebuild it.

And again during rebuild if the system goes down with initial issue. Would that be a problem ? 

Coz i could expect that with my experience yesterday. 

Like I mentioned those instructions are to correct the array AFTER you figure out what the other problems are, no point in attempting a rebuild before the server is stable, and by the way you describe them they look like hardware issues, you need to swap some things around to try and find the problem, e.g., use a different PSU.

1 hour ago, johnnie.black said:

Like I mentioned those instructions are to correct the array AFTER you figure out what the other problems are, no point in attempting a rebuild before the server is stable, and by the way you describe them they look like hardware issues, you need to swap some things around to try and find the problem, e.g., use a different PSU.

Okie man. Got your point but my problem is that am not able to understand where the problem is exactly. I ve tried everything even the psu was replaced recently. 

And as per your guidance the rebuild process has been initiated. Fingers crossed. 

Meanwhile is it okay if i access the data in disks? Will it cause any problem.

Am just gonna only copy files, no writes or modifications. 

These type of issues are very difficult to diagnose remotely, especially without any diagnostics showing the problem, all the diags you posted are after rebooting, so not much help, though one thing you should do now, and even cancel the rebuild if you have to, is to change tie onboard SATA ports to AHCI, never use IDE mode.

13 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

These type of issues are very difficult to diagnose remotely, especially without any diagnostics showing the problem, all the diags you posted are after rebooting, so not much help, though one thing you should do now, and even cancel the rebuild if you have to, is to change tie onboard SATA ports to AHCI, never use IDE mode.

You mean in the BIOS right. I am guessing it should be in AHCI or Legacy mode already. I ll make sure it goes that way. If the current build fails at some point.

I'm dealing with a problem of my own in one of my servers, so today don't have as much time as I usual to spend helping others, but to expand a little more, if there's a problem with a disk on a controller set to IDE mode it can (and usually will) take out the respective master/slave, so you could lose to disks at once, so it should be corrected immediately, especially when doing a rebuild since it's when issues are more likely to occur.

25 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

I'm dealing with a problem of my own in one of my servers, so today don't have as much time as I usual to spend helping others, but to expand a little more, if there's a problem with a disk on a controller set to IDE mode it can (and usually will) take out the respective master/slave, so you could lose to disks at once, so it should be corrected immediately, especially when doing a rebuild since it's when issues are more likely to occur.

Oh... okie then i shall stop it and change it to AHCI. 

From what i understood if it runs on IDE during built it may damage other disks too ?