Unraid 6.5 no web GUI

rlust

Possibly a network issue.

Have you tried to connect to the webUI using the IP instead of the servername? Has anything about your network changed? Can you ping or telnet/ssh to your server by name or by IP? If you boot into GUI mode can you access the webUI from the console?

A few other things I noticed in your diagnostics:

You are on 6.6.5, not 6.5 as the title suggests.

You still have an old line in your go file to load unMenu packages. Probably the packages were deleted from flash already and this is unlikely to be your problem anyway.

You have a lot of warnings from Fix Common Problems that you seem to be ignoring.

And another thing. You have a very large (120GB) docker image, possibly the largest I have ever seen. And it is using 82G!!!

This is always a sign of one or more misconfigured dockers, so you have some serious docker misconfigurations. It is very unlikely for anyone to need more than 20GB if they have things configured correctly.

See the Docker Image FIlling Up section in the Docker FAQ 

32 minutes ago, trurl said:

Possibly a network issue.

Have you tried to connect to the webUI using the IP instead of the servername? Has anything about your network changed? Can you ping or telnet/ssh to your server by name or by IP? If you boot into GUI mode can you access the webUI from the console?

A few other things I noticed in your diagnostics:

You are on 6.6.5, not 6.5 as the title suggests.

You still have an old line in your go file to load unMenu packages. Probably the packages were deleted from flash already and this is unlikely to be your problem anyway.

You have a lot of warnings from Fix Common Problems that you seem to be ignoring.

I got it working, found a network issue! Thanks for the quick reply!!!

3 minutes ago, rlust said:

I am running Unify video recorder, that is using a lot of space on that image. I need to limit the amount of stored recordings, I guess.

No, you need to make it store the recordings on mapped Unraid storage. How can you even access the recorded files inside the docker image from outside the application?

Did you bother to read the link I gave to the Docker FAQ?